Guys, are colored eye contacts a turn off?

I just started wearing contacts about a month ago & it's about that time that I need to go get some new ones. FYI, they're prescription & I have glasses as well, so I don't wear them all the time. But I was thinking about trying colored contacts (green, blue, etc. No weird colors like purple lol). I thought it'd be fun to play around with my eye color.

Guys, would it be a turn off if a girl wore colored contacts (different from her real eye color)? If so, how much of a turn off? A dealbreaker?

I'm asking how BIG OF A DEAL it would be. I understand that most guys prefer natural girls or whatever.

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on the contacts. Sometimes colored contacts look fine and it's not a big deal, but sometimes they actually look really creepy. I'm not talking about unnatural colors like purple, but I've seen girls with colored contacts that were supposed to look natural, but they looked very fake and they looked kind of creepy. It really depends on how the specific contacts look. For example, even if they were unnatural colors like purple or something - that might actually look pretty if they look real, but contacts that are supposed to look natural and actually look super fake are not.

• This was a very detailed answer. Wasn't expecting one like this. Thank you. You get MHO.

• That's a good thing :) there's times when it's like "bruh... it ain't that serious" but either way, there's a 2000 character limit so write away! :)

• I will keep that in mind. :) Every so often, someone will ask something and when I start typing, it's like thinking out loud.

What Guys Said 10

• It's a turn off for me. No need for them

• Yes it is unless its role play in the bed room and wigs

• Na its hot :P plus it gives a different appeal.

• I think that would be pretty cool. If it were me I would use them to fuck with people. Have fun with it.

• Unless they are freaky unrealistic. Not a turn off. Not a deal breaker for me.

• In will depend on the individual. I find it to be irrelevant. I am more concerned with an individuals interests and habits.

• I would not like it, not a dealbreaker but turn off.

• make-up is worse

• YES,

Kind of.

• Yes, the more fake you are the less attractive I will find you. Insecure and superficial attitudes on appearance make me see you as less than human.

What Girls Said 2

• YES LOL! Never heard a guy say "OMG and her fake eyes are just amazingly gorgeous"

• Lol I know they won't be a turn on... I'm asking how big of a deal it would be if her eyes were fake.

• Yes, actually it is. Overall, it makes you look better. Either way, it's just a preference. I just really wish women would stop tearing down other women who wear makeup. It just points to your own insecurities when you tear others down.

• The amount of makeup is wht makes the difference

• They might make a girl look prettier or more interesting but the falseness of it is kind of a big deal. Strange to have something blocking the windows of the soul lol