Do you boys like girls with fringes?

Okay so I have beautiszed myself a bit more now the new term has started at school i've had a fringe before but it never really went with the school uniform. I pimped my look up by tying too strips of the front of my hair and cliped it to the back of my head and I put these cute crystal earings on and I look better than before. I like this boy and I don't know if he likes me. I know some people don't like fringes.
What do you think about girls with firnges?

• I like fringes on girls.
  • I don't really like fringes on girls sorry.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Yes yes YES!!! I love girls with a fringe, especially if they have dark hair and lighter eyes (I don't know about you).
    But the fringe has to be well maintained, I've seen ones that look messy and don't look good, but others look really sexy on a girl.

• aka frills
    aka extra
    aka too much
    aka trying too hard
    aka high maintenance...
    so No.
    just my opinion. may guys in your range like it though. who knows

• are the fringes those clips or the earrings?

• The fuck is a fringe?

• A FRINGE HOW THE FUCK DO I EXPLAIN IT MORE.
      ARE YOU American FFS?

• Likely because you lack the mental capacity to understand the point of my post.

• You asked what a fringe is. I knew that when I was 3 dude xD

• @Mystruggleswithyou I had no clue what a fringe was until I read your post. My suggestion is go with whatever you feel most confident with

• Okay soooo what is a fringe?

• You are young, so could look good.

I always think fringes suit girls till they are about 18, then they just look wrong.

• I love bangs on a girl and hope to date a girl with bangs

• I like pony tails...

What Girls Said 5

• Lol I thought it said fingers and I was like why would you ask that of course people would want others to have fingers but then I realised you forgot the r and it was meant to say fringe. But according to the poll guy would rather you not have a fringe, but as a girl myself I think they're stylish.

• they make most people look cuter imo.
    i have doll bangs and long hair like this

www.officiallyjd.com/.../20131013_masuwaka_34.jpg

• Hey, you might want to clarify that fringes are called bangs in the US so some guys don't get confused.

• Fringes is bangs right? They seem to be coming back in style and a lot of guys like it.

• Lol when I read the title thing for a split second I thought it said ' do boys like girls with fingers' I was like the the F