Do you boys like girls with fringes?

Okay so I have beautiszed myself a bit more now the new term has started at school i've had a fringe before but it never really went with the school uniform. I pimped my look up by tying too strips of the front of my hair and cliped it to the back of my head and I put these cute crystal earings on and I look better than before. I like this boy and I don't know if he likes me. I know some people don't like fringes.
What do you think about girls with firnges?
  • I like fringes on girls.
  • I don't really like fringes on girls sorry.

510

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I thought it said fingers and I was like why would you ask that of course people would want others to have fingers but then I realised you forgot the r and it was meant to say fringe. But according to the poll guy would rather you not have a fringe, but as a girl myself I think they're stylish.