GIRLS - wearings a dress with thong?

Question for girls, I was wearing a tight dress yesterday so I wore a thong to avoid panty lines but people kept telling me that my thong line was really visible... it was so embarrassing and i was paranoid about it the whole day... I mean whats the point of putting up with the annoying wedgie if its not going to prevent panty lines? Might as well get seamless underwear...

Most Helpful Girl

• usually when wearing a tight dress, something seamless is better or a wear a g-string since they are practically just a thing string. thongs are thick and although you cannot see the half of it since it is tucked away, you can still see the triangle part that connects the band around your waist and thats what everyone was seeing.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes that was embarrassing.

• I would rather see a cute thong outline than an ugly full back panty outline. Pretty hot if you ask me.

• im not a fan of thongs id rather see fullback panties line on a girl

What Girls Said 7

• That's one of the reasons I always go braless and commando, haha. I hate the pressure of the strings attached to my body, besides no matter the size of the underwear, it will always shows off through the clothes you're wearing.

• it really depends on the dress. most of the time I wear tiny g-string which works quite well but sometimes I just use seamless panties. whatever works best. tried commando too but don't feel always very comfortable like that. same goes for c-string

• If I'm wearing a dress that's that tight then I go with a g-string or no panties at all.

• If your dress is that tight, then just dont wear any.

• i go with a seamless thong or gstring if its something tight...

• I'd probably go for a g-string that sits flat to your body. That's what I do!

• Well you could always wear a slip or half-slip under it.