Do you look better in : Clothes vs naked?

Do you look better naked or wearing clothes. I always get compliments when wearing clothes, but when I look at the mirror after a shower I shake my head.

So which is better for you and what do you think is more important for your partner. Looking good in clothes or looking good naked ( if they couldn't have both)

• I look better naked
    36% (20)26% (14)31% (34)Vote
  • I look better in clothes
    64% (36)74% (39)69% (75)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I like my women to look better in clothes if I had to choose

0|1
27|25

Most Helpful Guy

• Tbh naked.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 27

• I think I look better naked, honestly. Lol

0|3
    0|0
  • Yeah... I look better naked. I'm fit and petite so what little curves I have get hidden by clothes.

0|2
    0|0
  • I am very interested in fashion, so I would say that I look better in clothes! And I think looking better in clothes is more important, since you will most likely be clothed most of the time and have to see them like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like them to look better naked. Mainly because not everyone gets to see them like that, but I would :).

0|0
    0|0
  • I think almost everyone looks better with clothes on. Genitals are fucking ugly.

1|2
    1|0
  • I think I look fairly good both ways, but I chose clothes. You can enhance parts with clothes and also leave things to the imagination.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look better in clothes. My stomach isn't perfectly fat so I need to for on that. But I don't look good in clothes because my boobs are too big and make me look fat so... I don't know I look MEH either way

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm naked :D
    I workout to look good naked not to look good with clothes :D

2|1
    0|0
  • it depends on what I've eaten that day. starchy foods make me look pregnant, so if I haven't had any, I guess I look better naked.. ?

1|0
    0|0
  • I look better with neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look okay naked, but I think I look better in clothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look better naked. If you can turn yourself on by looking at yourself thats how you know. I am lucky i got great combo of genes from my parents.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look better in clothes, but I'm not disgusting completely nude. It's when I see myself in the mirror just wearing pants and a bra in the mornings that I want to puke. Slowly fixing that belly...

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothes are just an accentuating object, if you don't feel confident naked it won't matter how good your clothes are :x

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoever says they look better naked are in need of a stylist. They are clearly wearing non-flattering clothes lol

0|0
    1|0
    • "Whoever says they look better naked are in need of a stylist."

lol that sounds like it could be one of those cliche celebrity quotes :D

• Show All
    • @Bandit74 better than in a bikini? most VS bikinis are padded or with push up (otherwise you'd see the nipples). the boob won't stay up there when you remove it.. unless they are made of silicone.

• oh, actually I change my mind. I think bikinis or lingerie look better because of the mystery. It leaves more to the imagination so it's more enticing.

• Both equally!

0|0
    0|0
  • I look better dressed but given my age look good naked compared to some others my age.. I look best in bra and panties..

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely look better in clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look better naked. For some ridiculous reason there is a big difference. I look more feminine naked, and more childlike with clothes on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both ways to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • clothes for sure 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Naked, tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothes. I don't like my body. I am skinny but I definitely have curves and I don't like them. 😢

1|0
    0|0
  • I look better with clothes. I look too skinny and tiny naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Same I guess? it all depends on the context I guess lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • my partner should look good naked. But i look better in clothes...

0|0
    0|1
  • Well my bf prefers me naked and I'm almost always happier myself when I'm naked, sooooo

I don't care which looks better but I know which feels better, and to me that's what counts.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• Remember the glitch that revealed the anonymous users for a while. Just thinking... they need a glitch now so all the users who said they look better naked would suddenly appear here naked. Hmm.. Maybe I should wait here and see if it happens. lol

Honestly I think that too many people obsess over little variations. When yo gt older, you tend to overlook such small imperfections, so I figure most people on her would probably look pretty good naked. So I definitely believe all those that claimed they look better naked.

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL noooo! Nobody needs to see me naked!

• Having see your profile picture, I think yo would look great naked. Other than being hunched over, legs crossed and arms across your chest ;-)

• I look better clothed. That's for sure. I think looking better in clothes is more important because we spend most of our time in clothes if we exclude the basic sleep part since nothing happens that makes people really look at us.

0|1
    0|0
  • I look much better in clothes, because they help in hiding my slight beer belly and a bit of love handles!

0|0
    0|0
    • Same here. I got muscular shoulders so it ends up look like I'm fit when in reality i'm lugging around a spare tyre lool

• Spare tyre! Lolz! Same with me! Just see my pic, I don't appear that way at all when clothed! :P

• With just jeans on i think , let me live my jean van damme dream lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I turn into animal while naked.
    Voted B

0|0
    0|0
  • I look much better dressed. Im very slim and have served in the military and also re enact WW2 soldiers. Civil clothes and uniforms look very good on me. Other people have told me this also and I have drawn the attention of many photographers in re enactment events.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say I look better naked. I would rather have my partner look better naked too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Clothes are just hiding my amazing nakedness, fuck clothes

1|0
    0|0
  • Clothes is better at least that's what I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna go with clothes, until I get back in better shape

0|0
    0|0
  • Naked, if you don't know why then you're blind. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Clothes. I look good naked until yo used my dick. It's not disfigured or anything. But dark spot from pigmentation, I'm not circumcised, I'm a grower. So yeah.
    Unless we're talking about just underwear then I look good, but I'm short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothes. I'm kinda self conscious about my body..

0|0
    0|0
  • It's about equal, but I probably look a little better with clothes lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely clothes. And I also prefer to see women in clothes that accentuate her body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothes. I don't look good naked at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Everybody sees me in my clothes all the time, only I see myself naked for the most part.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naked. In clothes I don't even look like I lift.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would assume I look better with clothes on

0|0
    0|0
  • if you look good naked you will look good in clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • I look better in clothes. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothes are the shit... if you look better naked then you are not human... lol XD

0|0
    0|0
    • I used to look better naked : ( Working back to that this year

• Ok... well you are the teddy bear! :) you look better in both ways (maybe)

• Wait BRB.. I'm just gonna ask my legion of bitches of what they think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely naked

0|0
    0|0