If a girl says you're cute?

if a girl says you're cute does that mean they think you look like a kid or good? girls say dress and purses etc are cute so what does it mean when they call a guy cute? help me please

Most Helpful Girl

• For me cute means pretty much the same thing as hot, attractive, handsome, etc.

What Girls Said 9

• For me it means the guy is good looking and if I know him I like his personality to be honest I am not sure what it means exactly when I say it all I know I that it is a good thing lol

• It means you're attractive. I can't imagine her saying it because you're "kid" cute.

• cute is a good thing.for me I say you're cute when I think you are hot but I don't want it going to your head.

• It's like hot.

• well I like cute guys so I tell a guy he's cute then that most likely means I lik u. it also depends on the girl and the way she says it, if she's a slut says ur cute that probably means she thinks of you as a little boy

More from Girls
4

What Guys Said 1

• In my experience it doesn't mean much more than they think you're fun to hang out with once in a while. I've made the mistake in the past of just assuming it meant they were interested.