Do you think 17 is too young to wear a thong to the beach?

My boyfriend and I are driving to the beach in the keys tomorrow. His parents have a house down there so we wanted to go down there and stay for the weekend. Normally we would not be allowed to stay together but his parents are going to be in Colorado and we have another story for my parents. We have had this planned for several weeks now and for several weeks my boyfriend has been asking me to buy a thong bikini just for this weekend. I went and tried a few on and ended up buying one. He doesn't know it yet because I was going to surprise him with it and just walk out of the room wearing it. I don't mind wearing it like in their hottub and stuff or if we're just hanging out on the patio but he wants me to wear it on the beach in front of other people. I'm not too shy about people seeing my butt, not to sound conceited but I developed at a pretty early age, in fact I had full blown D cups in the eighth-grade, so needless to say I'm somewhat used to guys looking at my curves anyway.

I'm Just wondering if other people will think that I'm too young to be doing that? I mean honestly I could pass for a 19 or 20-year-old. What do you think about it? Should I wear the thong on the beach in front of other people if I'm comfortable with it or just wear it around the house and in the hot tub? Something tells me I won't be wearing much of anything in the hot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Call me weird but I think a normal bikini looks better. Sure a thong could be sexy in the bedroom but if I saw a girl wearing a thong at the beach it wouldn't impress me

What Guys Said 9

• there are girls younger your age doing more st00pid shit.

• I'm not a fan of flaunting my girlfriend's ass in front of people :(
    Call me greedy but I should be the only one that sees it, I don't know why he's trying to show you off.

17 is bit too young for that in my opinion.

• no she's not. 17 is above the age of consent in most countries. so she can do what the hell she wants

• Nope I don't think you're too you for wear a thong to the beach, If you are pretty and hot enough, you don't need to care about what people think about you. It's up to you and be confidence, You know in my country I never saw a young girl wear thong to the beach, that's too bad! If you can do this I will be proud for you!

• Thong is fine. In many parts of the world, that's all girls wear. If you've got a good butt, go for it. No big deal.
    Was in Fort Meyers last spring... plenty of them. Cuba and Mexico... almost nothing but. It's sort of becoming the norm.

• Sounds really smart.

• Yes. You should be at least 18.

• Hell yeah do it. What is the difference whith showing a little butt or not. Not a whole lot.

• I think that's your call personally it would bother me a little bit if my girlfriend was wandering around with a thong on the beach and every other guy was staring at her like a piece of meat I like people to envy my girl but I don't want them to look at her like they would and could fuck her so if he's down and you're okay with it then go for it if not then don't wear it if he likes it it will get him going and it'll be a good time :)

What Girls Said 8

• Not a fan but thats just my personal opinion

• Innapropriate. But I'm more conservative thinking when it comes to those underaged. In an ideal world you young kids would be wearing a mumu to the beach.

• And it's not just about you (don't be part of the "me, me, me" generation). There might be families on the beach or people who don't want to see your ass crack.

• Honestly yeah. Girls underage shouldn't wear thongs in public. I would wait until you're at least 18.

• Just wear it around the house. It would be inappropriate to wear it in public since you're underage.

• I feel that you should be 18 before wearing it, but if your parents are okay with it and you feel comfortable in it, do what you want. :)

• Unless you live in Brazil - yes.

• lol yeah they will think you're too young. i don't think a thong is acceptable for anybody to wear at the beach. its just odd.

• Yup. I think it'll look stupid. Like, if I saw it I'd laugh and wonder WHY. But do whatever you feel comfy in because at the end of the day who gives a shit! Life's too short.

• *too short to abide for other people