Do you think girls should be allowed to wear thong-bikinis on a public beach?

This guy on YouTube filmed this girl in Miami, Florida wearing a thong. He thinks it's disturbing.

www.youtube.com/watch

• Yes-Why not?
  • No-It's too revealing
@convo_king89 I do think a video editing program was used.
@BumbleDeev You thought about the kids. Very well put.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a lot of little kids on the beach, and a lot of people do find it disturbing including myself. I really don't see the point of them anyway

Most Helpful Guy

• that video looks photoshopped... her hips/ass way too big

• You can't Photoshop videos. That's why it's called PHOTOshop

• I don't think it's overrated if you've seen what she started off with. All I'm trying to say is glute/ leg excercises can build a nice ass. Why would guys want a sloppy flabby booty? Lol

• what is the problem here is it cuz there is too much ass showing?

What Girls Said 6

• I voted B, but most swimsuits are too revealing in my opinion, anyway. But yes, it is quite disturbing to me.

Imagine the parents of little kids, AND the little kids. "Hey! Look at that lady's butt, mommy!" Those kids will never un-see that! It's setting bad examples for the little ones who mimic adults and their actions.

• Are you serious? It doesn't harm kids to see bodies, in all shapes and sizes. Maybe it will even help them not the be so self hating, insecure and scared of not looking like the girl from Vogue.
      I think it contributes to destroying a child, if you never let them see or experience anything. It's not healthy.

• @ShaeNielson yeah. I'm serious. Bye, now

• They can wear whatever they like. I don't have to look.
    And I don't think that was suppose to be a thong. It looks like a huge wedgie to me :3

• I think people should do whatever they feel like, but I personally don't like the thong bikini.

• I think you should be able to wear whatever you like. If people don't like it, they don't have to look, let alone film!

• Isn't it so creepy that all guys voted for 'why not?' :)

• Of course! If you can't handle bodies of all kinds, then stay away from the fucking beach!..

What Guys Said 7

• I live in Miami and I am glad I did not run into that blimp of a butt

• Maybe not the most appropriate thing for a family place...

• She has a big butt but i am not gunna hate. I think she shoulda went with a lower rise thong than that high waisted one. But that is her choice i guess.

• Who cares?

• I do not like it, but it is a free country.

• That is the bottoms that came with the top... her fat ass makes it look like a thong

• I don't have an issue with it as long as people don't throw a shit fit about guys wearing thing style bathing suits as well.

• LMAO!!! This should be MHO!!

• I would do it which is why I commented xD damn iPad always autocorrecting me though. I just noticed it changed the O to an I