Ideas on what to wear for a second date?

Everyone talks about the first date but I'm in dire need for fashion ideas for the second one!

We will probably end up walking a bit around the city, so guess not high heels and cocktail dresses? It's winter time and I can wear stockings but my legs aren't really nice, so nothing too short and revealing, please.

Thank you in advance!

Thank you all for your ideas.
I just have to ask though, what's with the yoga pants? It may be an age or cultural barrier thing, but I can't imagine wearing those on a date...

Most Helpful Guy

• whatever you have available at the moment... don't give much meaning in clothes ;-)

What Guys Said 6

• If u need something casual... I say go with leggings or yoga pants with a cute top (and casual walking shoes).

• I dont live in a winter town but dress in fashion and dress warm

• Lol, that's not very helpful, but thanks.
      Do you prefer sexy, lovely, comfortable?

• I'm thinking you (a woman) can wear sexy without it being too revealing.

• Of course she can good luck with that

• I would go for good old jeans... something you are comfy in... perhaps with a blouse or base layer top, your coat and some of those nice warm sorel boots.

• yes, just wear YOGA PANTS!

• YOGA PANTS!!

• Hopefully nothing and what you don't mind being on the hardwood floor of my room by the end of the night...

• This what I want you to wear...

Since it's winter, I put this into consideration:

www.spandexpants.net/.../...eggings-1-620x1100.jpg
      Top: Long sweater or dress that passes your hips and covers your bag
      Bottoms: Black spandex pants
      Shoes: Leather boots with heels
      Accessories: Black leather purse

Keep it simple.

• @Thrifty, you're sweet :)

• @vwm2008 I am sweet only because you are my honey :)

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on how formal the date is (where you're going). In the winter, I love the dark skinny jeans with heeled boots look. The ones I have are a thicker heel so they're fine for walking around in. Flat boots would be fine, too. If it's not super cold, I'd also go with leggings and maybe a longer top to cover?

• Haha, I've the same taste, I kinda wore something similar in the first date because we were also outdoors!

• I see what you mean about different colors and textures :)

@Thrifty
      Well yeah, but it's sports and I guess for men that's more or less the pattern? They know what to wear, just change colors or polos or shirts, not much to worry about.

• @vmw2008 I get you... See how you and I are like one mind and one spirit? O:-)

• Sweater dresses are super cute and warm, especially cowl neck. I personally love grey ones with a black or brown belt. Under you can wear jeans or stockings/leggings (and you can double up if it's cold). I would recommend tall winter boots if you're outside, and a nice winter coat over top!

• Tight sweater with skinny jeans.

I had no clue, but the fellow I have been seeing told me that tight sweaters really were hot.

• Skinny jeans and tight sweater, like showing the whole silhouette :O

• Cute casual dress, flats and stockings! Doesn't matter if it's the first date or the second I wear those because that's my style and feel very comfortable :)