Girls, what do you think of a guy that likes girls that wear spandex or shorts under skirts and dresses?

I like it when girls wear spandex, shorts or nike pros under their skirts and dresses, I have no idea why. What is the shorts and spandex there for anyhow?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably a pervert that looks up girls skirts and dresses. The spandex and shorts are there so perverts like you dont look up our skirts and dresses and can't see anything except spandex or shorts. So stop looking up girls skirts and dresses, you should even know we wear spandex or shorts. You must have looked up to see them.

• Umm yeah I looked

• Pervert, stop looking up girls skirts and dresses.

What Girls Said 4

• I do it because I'm uncomfortable with how easily visible your underwear and everything else can be without them. And perverts. Also not a fan of the breeze haha

• lol whats with everyone and perverts atm

• Do you think Im a perve?

• I mean if you look on purpose that is a "pervert" thing to do, but i'm not calling you one

• To stop creeps like you from looking.

• I never said I looked

• That's kinda weird. I've never worn that under

• Caught some perv attemting to get an upskirt on me lately. So I started wearing shorts under my skirts.

• Were they just trying to look up?

• heck no

• Oh... Alright! Sorry for the accusation!