Swag vs Class, which is better?

Do you prefer a guy with Swag or a guy with Class?
Swag vs Class, which is better?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you've ever seen swag fags, they give a pretty great example of how not to be lol.

But at the same time, I don't think you're much better with this whole class thing. I've seen so many dudes try to pull this and end up just looking like betas. I thought it was common sense but apparently it's not these days: anything you do to try and get people to think of you a certain way (especially girls), then you're a chump however you dress or act.

www.xradiograph.com/.../hat.swag_.class.02.jpg
    www.xradiograph.com/.../swag.hat_.class.jpg

• hahaaa love this

• Basically, tons of dudes out there are on a 2-track mentality..."I can either be this or that". Until you realize this and learn to have your own brand, then you're just a different shade of these same dudes.

What Girls Said 107

• Where's ruggedly handsome? Swag looks juvenile, like a young kid trying to look all hood when they're not. Class looks a bit snobby. Neither one of those types of guys would look like fun to go camping with or who could fix a flat.

• Unfortunately, not every guy is blessed with the ruggedly handsome gene :(. But almost all of us can clean up, or dress down well enough to fit the class/swag stereotypes.

• But why class or swag at all? Ruggedly handsome can include just dressing casually and not being afraid to get your boots dirty. :)

• Class.
    Swag always looks stupid. The amount of boys and girls who walk past my work who are walking like their right leg has forgotten what to do and "you what mateeeee"ing down the street is crazy. They honestly look uneducated.
    At least with a classy look, it looks like you could go on a date without a bib...

• are you from 2008? no one talks about this anymore. I guess I'll pick swag, for obvious reasons, all the same.

• 3|0
  • Class, always wins. SWAG, no offense, looks stupid

• Class, always choose class! A guy with class shows he respects himself, and therefore will hopefully respect his girl!

• Where I come from "swag: generally means that a guy dresses really well or someone who is very confident with they're style. So, technically both guys have swag I guess? As for style, I love the guy on the bottom's shoes so, I will have to go with that one.

• classic class.

• Class, because I want a man not a boy.

• Just be yourself smh.

• i'm not asking this for myself i'm just interested to see which wins...

• Class all the way

• I never thought they were a fashion but rather the way a person acts.

For example like, he walked with swag.
    He handled that with class.

So honestly a bit of both!!

• Classy is respectable and hot. Always safe to play (as long as you come off as straight)

• There is nothing better than a classy guy. Swag is for boys who try to look like Justin Bieber.

• swag should be illegal

• Class ftw.

• Class 100%! A classy man is timeless ❤️

• I like what u have on but your pants needs to be longer. or than that I bet your ass looks great in those pants

• Class, definitely.

• Class, hands down

• I'd actually go for a bit of both. Being presentable is of course most definitely rated above joggers, but the 'swag' of a personality aka holding your own being a bit banterous and showing confidence without being overly cocky is my type of personality.

• Class is always better because if a guy spends his youth with "swag" when he gets older he might not know how to transition into "class" and that could be a great downfall in the business world.

• I would say a guy with class, I mean honestly who wouldn't want someone who is respectful of YOU and your time together. looks aren't everything but how they act can effect how they appear to others. That's just my opinion

• class class class class class x10000000

• I personally prefer guys with class.

• Loafers are horrifying
    class - but real class

• swag for when your a teen and once you get older class, but why not try a mixture of both, everyone suits different styles :)

• Most definitely class.

• Class. I avoid swag like its plague. But almost worse than the attitude is the smell. No one wants you to smell like you've lived in a can of axe body spray (or anything else really) since you hit puberty. Smell good, look good even when dressed down, and be nice, genuinely nice.

• Why can't they have both? Just because you have swag doesn't mean you can't have class. People say I'm "clatchet" which is classy and ratchet. Because my outfits are my style, half classy/sporty/swagger out. I am on honor role for everything I do and volunteer a bunch yet I'm always wearing a pair of Jordans. I also preform classical music. Both.

• I didn't say you can't have both? I'm just interested in which people prefer as an individual style.

• More from Girls
    77

What Guys Said 24

• I can guarantee you from personal experience class always has and always will win out over swag. Swag is for kids and schmucks, class is for men and grownups but class goes far beyond your mere appearance it is a frame of mind, behavior and way of life as well.

• Swag works for when you're in your teens. After that, class it up.

• Dear "Don't Sweat My Swag",

Shut up.

Sincerely,

Me

• Class is better.

• class but many people's view of class is different. To be honest I would never consider rolled up pants/capris or whatever the gentleman is wearing in your picture "classy." Nor would I consider not wearing socks with those shoes... but many would disagree.

• Obviously swag, I've tried this whole "class" thing and all it's done is make me focus on college. What a waste.

• will we be seeing radical communist atheist front2back? back2front, you could say

• ughhhh the shoes of the guy on the 2nd pic r "yuck" basically...

• Class bruh, it never goes out of style
    Swag is subject to change

The greats have both

• Class for work, swag for party-ing.

Why not both , brah?

• All look like right wankers.

• The pictures are awfuly bad choosed.
    Swag is for kids/adolescents... do you imagine them going to school dressed like that 30yo man?

• Class please.

• Those terms aren't mutually exclusive.

• Class beats swag any day. I hate people who thing they are so cool just because they have "swag"

• class 100%

• The guy in the bottom looks gay.

• class class class

• theoretically wouldn't it be better to have both

• Where's the swag in the first picture? Second guy got SWAG... AND CLASS.

• Clag. Swass.

• Class, it never dies.

• Class is for real men. Are hipsters also swagadalic? Because I also hate them.

• class is for me. I'm 18 and many friends don't find it cool, because I like class so much :D I've got my own style.