Is Behati Prinsloo ugly?

I just don't find her as attractive as other famous models - or just your average jane. I think she has a funny jaw and weird eyes/eyebrows.

• Yes
    54% (43)50% (19)53% (62)Vote
  • No
    28% (22)34% (13)30% (35)Vote
  • She's average
    18% (14)16% (6)17% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Girl

• YES! I don't get her... I mean her look...
    She isn't attractive at all!

Good Lord, someone finally said it!

Thank you

She's freakishly thin, but all models are. But her face - not just average but below average. o. O

2|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• "downthumps" basically...

if she was 30-35 pounds heavier at least i'd think bout it basically

1|1
    0|0
  • her face is ehh
    but her body is ok

she is very pretty but not the most super.. of the super models

0|1
    1|0
  • She's hot basically

1|1
    1|0
  • Why you Behati-ng? But seriously, I don't like tall women so no I don't find her attractive either.

0|2
    1|0
  • she not ugly but doesn't amaze me

0|2
    0|0
  • No she is hot

0|1
    2|0
  • there's no reason to trash her i mean she's not ugly but she's no cindy crawford

0|1
    0|1
  • I find her hot.
    And sorry i voted C but i think A

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 10

• I think she's average. But he has the girl next door look guys love. But in comparison to Adriana Lima, Jessica white, etc I don't think she comes close

0|1
    1|0
  • I had to think really long and hard where I've heard that name before! I figured it out.. she had a cameo spot on Hawaii Five-0. She's pretty and she seems like she has a very sweet personality which bumps her up more (if that is the case).

0|0
    0|1
  • I think she's average. She looks like someone I could find on the street.

0|1
    0|0
  • Compared to me? Yes. Compared to other models? She's just too plain.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think she is pretty. If you saw her on the street she would def be an eyecatcher.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think she in really Pretty

0|0
    1|0
  • i think she's really pretty.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think she's not even pretty to be honest her face and smile looks like a eagle from the lord of the rings almost creepy. Her teeth are yellow and gross. her body is not even close to be fit and perfect for a modeling world comparing to how beautiful Candice and Adriana are. Behati does not have a flat and toned stomach which is sad. What in the world Victoria's secret is thinking. ew this is how your trying to advertise your brand? Gross.

0|1
    0|0
    • Smeagol same as Gollum in lord of the Ring

• Too thin funny jaw.. beady eyes.. prettier than me but not pretty as a model

0|1
    0|0
  • meh.. her face is pretty average to me. i don't think she's all that pretty, like most models nowadays. but she isn't ugly.

0|1
    0|0