Is tying shirts and jackets around the hips uncool?

Do you do it?
Is tying shirts and jackets around the hips uncool???

• Its cool
  • I dress how I want ( wish it would look cool on me but don`t)
  • Since Kanye is wearing it, I prefer not to look like a douche so NO!

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to do that as s kid in the early nineties.

What Girls Said 10

• I mean, I don't think it is uncool nor do I think it is cool, it is just neutral. I do it sometimes when the weather is cold then all of a sudden it gets warmer? I just tie my jacket around my waist because it is convenient. Who cares what Kanye does! Should we all stop wearing clothes because he does?

• I love tying flannels around my waist

• It's not cool. I find it weird how older men dress like teenagers... I would never do that because it looks weird

• I used to do it. I would also wear my hoodie backwards because my arms would be cold.

• I don't think so. I do it. It's convenient when you're wearing a sweater and you're hot from walking all over town.

• Nope it isn't

• Your pic doesn't look good.

• It's whatever and I don't do that.

• It's for convenience to me not fashion.

• it looks cool on him, i use to do it, but it looks tacky.

What Guys Said 6

• I can't tell you if its cool or not but in some climate areas (I'm looking at you San Francisco), you may want to tie a jacket or sweater around your waist as it gets warmer through the day, and then put it back on again in the evening. The seasons are not as erratic, but the hours can be.

Now if you are near your home or your car and can just toss the jacket / sweater in your trunk that works too, and then you can take it out again when needed. If you're on a college campus though for most of the day you may not be able to be bothered with that though, so around the waist it goes...

• Around the waist is cooler than around the neck, unless you're an obnoxious trust fund preppy.

• Lol the last opportunity really does make sense

• When you already have a jecket on it looks pretty fucking stupid.

• It's cool as long as it's got grunge flair and a little plaid.

• I think its cook