What do you think about girls with tattoos?

• I think it's alright.
    18% (9)14% (8)16% (17)Vote
  • It's not something I find attractive.
    22% (11)44% (25)34% (36)Vote
  • It's hot!
    43% (21)32% (18)37% (39)Vote
  • I don't care.
    17% (8)10% (6)13% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|27

What Guys Said 26

• 2|1
    1|0
  • I don't mind something like this:
    herroyalheidiness.files.wordpress.com/.../...t.jpg
    But there is no bigger turn off than this:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...1d45903856.jpg
    I mean... half of her boob is showing and i STILL can't get turned on, all because of that damn tattoo sleeve 😖

1|0
    1|1
  • I am not a fan of tattoos on girls. Well, if it's something small that's barely noticeable then that's okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • it is really hot... especially if they are in the right places, like around the hip.. back, legs. Tattoos are great as long as they are not on the face basically,

1|0
    1|0
  • some of them can look sexy if they have nice body ;)

1|0
    1|0
  • It's honestly not attractive, I'm fine with small, easily hidden, meaningful tattoos (like honoring a dead loved one), anything else won't sit well with me.

0|1
    0|0
  • You know the lava just out of a volcano's crater just after an eruption - That hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Back, chest, stomach,, legs, all fine

Can't do arm tattoos on girls. I have no idea why, just doesn't do it for me

1|0
    1|0
  • I am old fashioned so I don't really like tattoos, or piercings except for ear piercings on the female gender so. :).

1|0
    0|0
  • not a huge fan of the tats i like clean smooth skin on girls that's pretty hot but i don't mind the cute tat right above the pants line or near that area

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are the biggest turn off for me followed by piercings

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to kind of like them when I was playing in punk and hardcore bands, but lately I've kind of started to find them not that attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them, but not too much though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care, I appreciate all women.

2|0
    0|0
  • Neutral as long as they don't take majority of a skin / aren't ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • nasty and disgusting.

As a classy guy I wouldn't want a girl that had atrocious tattoos.

1|0
    2|1
  • the right tat on the right gal can certainly be very attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Totally cute, but I'm clean skin cause I'm reckon that shit would sting lol

1|0
    1|0
  • i like them

1|0
    1|0
  • I'd be more inclined to bed her. Girls with tattoos are generally sluttier.

0|0
    1|0
  • tattoos are ugly as shit and they ruin a girl's looks.

2|0
    1|0
  • not attractive

2|0
    0|0
  • yeah, they're hot because i want one too.

1|0
    1|0
  • She is only good for sex can never get serious with her. I think it make them look cheap and easy.

2|1
    2|1
  • well my fiancee is getting a tattoo of my name on her arm so ya i like girls with tattoos

2|0
    2|1
  • It's polarizing. Some find it very hot, others very trashy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I personally think its hot on both men and women. Good body or not. A dope tattoo (one or multiple) can go a long ways. It shows you who that person is. Evaluating the tattoo art on someones body gives you insight to what that person enjoys or what they want in life.

1|0
    1|0
  • Generally speaking, I like tattoos on women. But it really depends on the tattoos---some people have beautiful tattoos, and some people have ugly tattoos.

1|0
    1|0
  • I like them.

1|0
    1|0
  • I love my tattoos and have taken into consideration the opinion of approximately nobody when I've gotten them all done. Because MY body.

1|0
    1|0
  • I absolutely love tattoos. Artwork in itself is beautiful, even more so when you can bare it proudly on your body and it has meaning.

0|0
    1|0
  • I like them to an extent. If it's 2 or 3 tattoos it would be alright. I don't like it when people cover their entire arms or legs in them though.

1|0
    1|0
  • Some look so hot, while others are not. But I just think about how awful it will look when they're older

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fan and I love all mine

1|1
    0|0
    • How many and what do you have?

• I have 4. Two quotes, a butterfly and stars. They're all very small and classy in my opinion and they each mean something really special to me.

• i think they can be nice. but not like 20 or something. i just have a tiny one on the side of my finger. i can easily cover it with a ring :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They are good but you regret them in your old age.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the right ones can look really good

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok, as long as it's not overdone.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think its really attractive and plan on getting a few

1|0
    1|0
  • Very hideous.

0|0
    1|0
  • I am neutral about it.

0|0
    1|0