Visible Bra Straps: Super tacky or not that big of a deal?

I've got a cami top that's full coverage but has really thin straps, too thin to cover my bra straps. The resulting look is like this:

except my bra straps are nude (which doesn't blend in with my skin color since I'm dark). I'm not a fan of the exposed bra straps look and avoid it as much as possible, but the strapless bra I have is cheap as heck and doesn't hold anything, a total waste of fabric.

SO, visible bra straps---horridly tacky, or forgivable if not TOO exposed?

• Awfully tacky
  • Not a big deal

Most Helpful Girl

• I have always been perplexed as to why it is such a cardinal sun to allow bra straps to be shown. They aren't genitals or government secrets. They are elastic freakin straps for our clothing, clothing that we get criticised for if we DON'T wear! Women gasp in horror when they see one and quickly rush to their fellow woman aid to help protect her dignity. I feel like taking my bra off and throwing it at the prudes.

Rant over.

What Guys Said 3

• It really can't be helped so no big deal.

• With a tank top and / or a cami like that, it is OK. Of course it catches attention, but as long as the top covers well below the shoulders, it is OK. Of course, if a conservative person sees it, he/she might have a different opinion.

• i barely paid much thought to them until now

What Girls Said 8

• It's not a big deal.

• I don't think it's a big deal. It doesn't bother me

• I don't see why it matters or why anyone would care, we all wear bras and everyone knows we do so I don't see the big deal in a bra strap lol

• oh no quick cal victoria her secrets out! you a female is wearing, shock horror, a bra!

jk its no big deal

• My bra strips show through my tank top straps all the time. I honestly don't care about it. I'm not trying to hide form the world that I have breasts and am wearing a bra.

• I don't think anybody cares.

• It's no big deal, it's fairy common. The top being low enough to show your bra is actually tacky

• I don't consider it tacky or cheap.