Have you ever had ur butt crack exposed accidentally?

okay, so i was sitting cross legged on a tarpaulin cloth during a teacher' day celebration. in india, several events take place in such a way that people have to be seated on the floor on tarpaulin cloth or just made to stand. anyways, i had to go because the teacher's don't like it if u miss their special day.. anyways, i was not fully prepared for what happened..
as i was sitting, someone's hand kind of touched my butt. that is when i realized that the upper part of my butt was visible to everyone sitting on the row next to mine. worse of all, i caught a guy staring at it with a disgusting expression on his face.. i couldn't get up then because i was afraid that getting up would grab me and my butt crack more attention, so i had to keep sitting. i asked my friend to come a sit behind me so nobody else could see it, but by then it was too late. since the last 2 weeks, i have been the butt of all 'butt' jokes in my school. turns out that the creepy guy who was staring at me, had a mobile phone that he snuck into school, telling the watchman that his phone had songs to which he was going to perform to for teacher's day.. so he clicked a picture of my butt, posted it on facebook, and now its a big thing...
has anyone ever experienced something so embarrassing? how did u deal with it?
and what should i do? i can't tell my parents because they are overprotective and will probably forbid me from wearing anything but indian suits if i tell them...

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the only thing you can do is to not let others shame you but to have an attitude like "I must have a cute butt if everyone wants to see it and this guy is obviously jealous because I am out of his league and he will never have a chance to be with me."

Do girls in India wear bikinis at the beach? You probably weren't revealing more that anyone would see if you were wearing a bikini.

What Guys Said 5

• Wow, I'm glad I don't live in India.

• Tell on your friends to stick him in a corner and to tell him to get down his underwear, then picture his (hairy) disgusting butt and post it in all social media

• Hopefully not! As of now, I don't think it has happened. I hope I'm right. >.<

• Woman in UK expose more than that

• Hopefully not!

What Girls Said 4

• probably lol. i dont think people will comment on it tho. only close girlfriends do haha, but I'm usually wearing things that cover up so yeah.

• You need new jeans, middle or high rise, they look much classier than low rise.

• not personally but i have seen it happen

• I don't think so. Anyway, I am sorry about that. I find their behavior extremely immature since that can actually happen to anyone.