Girls, What do you think when you see a guy's buttcrack hanging out?

A female friend of mine told me the other day that she's seen my buttcrack hanging out before many times (not on purpose) and never told me. I'm not fat or hairy or anything but still wouldn't really want to be giving people an eye full of that and felt really embarrassed after she told me. Girls, what do you think when you see this on a guy? Is it a big deal?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to laugh at that. It's so unattractive

What Girls Said 8

• "God, can't you feel a breeze or the cold? You can't be that numb to it, I hope you get embarrassed if someone points it out (if you're not doing it on purpose). Idiot"
    That's what I think when I see someone's crack hanging out.

• Haha harsh. Yeah I try not to but just don't notice it sometimes I guess :/

• It makes me chuckle.. It's the same as when ladies squat down and our panties show. It just happens, no major thoughts one way or the other about it

• I like nice muscular butts on guys but I always hate seeing someones plumbers crack on both boys and girls.

• It's very awkward and gross for any gender. For example this girl in my class she doesn't wear belts or anything so you can just see crack while she's sitting down. This one kid said "A WHOLE LOT OF CRACK" when she got up and then his group agreed and talked about how gross it was.

• Haha hopefully people have never done that to me lol

• XD I hope so as well. Just use a belt, tuck in your shirt or put your shirt over your pants.

• Haha will do :)

• I don't like seeing it from anyone personally. =_=

• That I'm not a fan of his dress sense

• I'd think he was a slob and be turned off instantly.

• It's kind of awkward lol