Do you prefer cheeky or full coverage bikinis?

CHEEKY:

"FULL" COVERAGE:

I personally like when my butt is covered. I don't like cheeky bikinis.

• CHEEKY ( ass cheeks showing)
  • FULL COVERAGE (most or all of the ass covered for the most part)
  • Depends on the butt/bikini
"FULL COVERAGE" sometimes usually still have a tiny bit of butt showing on the sides unless you literally just have no ass

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• personally it's just because seeing a cheek bikini I imagine it on myself and that sense is like 'ugh wedgie' even though it LOOKS good, and personally I don't find either to be more attractive than the other cx

• I would say that both look nice

• i like both, 40/60 second room for the imagination , butt no pun intended lol i wouldn't want to leave the bed room with her wearing #1 on id be taking it off with my teeth :)

• Cheeky, duh.

• cheeky is always better, unless the chic in the bikini is really fat.

• full coverage for under 18...

for 18+, cheeky and even more and more cheeky :D

• Both are wonderful! :D

• I love big butts and having them showing.

For me that is super sexy.

• Whatever you feel good in. A nice butt will look sexy regardless

• It doesn't really matter but, I guess I'm more impartial to cheeky. I mean, I get to see more of butt, right?

• sorry I meant partial, impartial would mean the other one

• damn picture #1 perfect ass that's what good ass is not like this days 99% fat

• If the girl has a nice ass, then definitely cheeky will look hotter. For the girl in the pictures, the first one looks better. What do you think?

• Both look nice. There are times when I feel like seeing full coverage to make the scene simple and relaxing, and times when I wanna see cheeky if I'm thinking about looking at girls.

What Girls Said 13

• I like full coverage way more. No weird tan lines and full coverage bottoms are way cuter anyway :D

• Definitely full coverage. Cheeky ones make me feel awkward. Plus, I have a pretty big ass so I need coverage on it.

• I would never wear cheeky styled bikini's.. It's just too much for me and I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it in public. I have no problem wearing it for a boyfriend and in the bedroom but not in public with other people there looking at it. So full coverage for me ^^

• I don't like having my butt hanging out but if you feel comfortable doing so, go right ahead.

• i dont wear bikinis.. but i dont know why the full coverage look like diapers..

• Full coverage ones but I wear shorts on the top.

• You can't get some that are bit of both not full ass cheek showing but slight butt view an cleavage bikini

• These are the types of swimsuits I prefer to wear www.ndl-global.com/.../diver_tz1_img_33.jpg
    lol :)

• Full coverage. Most butts are really not that nice.

• i love the cheeksters from Victoria Secret :)

• dats on butt only wot bout boobs? my profile pic i would say is cheeky for boobs but not butt xxx

• I prefer it when my butt is covered.

• I like one piece suits actually best but in this case I like full coverage. I saw some scary suits last time I was in Portugal... Ill find an image. OMG, it is like being nude

Here this is what I saw...
    www.presentationsunplugged.com/.../p-106-4375.jpg

• Ewww.. I could never wear something like that!!! OMG like you'd had to have a perfect body or just be super confident and careless to wear something like that. Like jjeeeessusus. That's almost unpleasant to look at tbh, but definitely full coverage over those!

• Yea tops never supprise me much but the string is what got me too.

• yes. From the back it is like a thong.