Do you prefer cheeky or full coverage bikinis?

CHEEKY:

Do you prefer cheeky or full coverage bikinis?
"FULL" COVERAGE:

I personally like when my butt is covered. I don't like cheeky bikinis.

• CHEEKY ( ass cheeks showing)
    23% (11)36% (10)28% (21)Vote
  • FULL COVERAGE (most or all of the ass covered for the most part)
    52% (25)25% (7)42% (32)Vote
  • Depends on the butt/bikini
    25% (12)39% (11)30% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
"FULL COVERAGE" sometimes usually still have a tiny bit of butt showing on the sides unless you literally just have no ass

0|0
13|14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• personally it's just because seeing a cheek bikini I imagine it on myself and that sense is like 'ugh wedgie' even though it LOOKS good, and personally I don't find either to be more attractive than the other cx

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say that both look nice

0|0
    0|0
  • i like both, 40/60 second room for the imagination , butt no pun intended lol i wouldn't want to leave the bed room with her wearing #1 on id be taking it off with my teeth :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheeky, duh.

0|0
    0|0
  • cheeky is always better, unless the chic in the bikini is really fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • full coverage for under 18...

for 18+, cheeky and even more and more cheeky :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Both are wonderful! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I love big butts and having them showing.

For me that is super sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you feel good in. A nice butt will look sexy regardless

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter but, I guess I'm more impartial to cheeky. I mean, I get to see more of butt, right?

0|0
    0|0
    • sorry I meant partial, impartial would mean the other one

• damn picture #1 perfect ass that's what good ass is not like this days 99% fat

0|0
    0|0
  • If the girl has a nice ass, then definitely cheeky will look hotter. For the girl in the pictures, the first one looks better. What do you think?

0|0
    0|0
  • Both look nice. There are times when I feel like seeing full coverage to make the scene simple and relaxing, and times when I wanna see cheeky if I'm thinking about looking at girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I like full coverage way more. No weird tan lines and full coverage bottoms are way cuter anyway :D

2|0
    0|0
  • Definitely full coverage. Cheeky ones make me feel awkward. Plus, I have a pretty big ass so I need coverage on it.

2|1
    0|0
  • I would never wear cheeky styled bikini's.. It's just too much for me and I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it in public. I have no problem wearing it for a boyfriend and in the bedroom but not in public with other people there looking at it. So full coverage for me ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like having my butt hanging out but if you feel comfortable doing so, go right ahead.

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont wear bikinis.. but i dont know why the full coverage look like diapers..

0|0
    0|0
  • Full coverage ones but I wear shorts on the top.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't get some that are bit of both not full ass cheek showing but slight butt view an cleavage bikini

0|0
    0|0
  • These are the types of swimsuits I prefer to wear www.ndl-global.com/.../diver_tz1_img_33.jpg
    lol :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Full coverage. Most butts are really not that nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • i love the cheeksters from Victoria Secret :)

0|0
    0|0
  • dats on butt only wot bout boobs? my profile pic i would say is cheeky for boobs but not butt xxx

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer it when my butt is covered.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like one piece suits actually best but in this case I like full coverage. I saw some scary suits last time I was in Portugal... Ill find an image. OMG, it is like being nude

Here this is what I saw...
    www.presentationsunplugged.com/.../p-106-4375.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Ewww.. I could never wear something like that!!! OMG like you'd had to have a perfect body or just be super confident and careless to wear something like that. Like jjeeeessusus. That's almost unpleasant to look at tbh, but definitely full coverage over those!

• Show All
    • Yea tops never supprise me much but the string is what got me too.

• yes. From the back it is like a thong.