Do guys care about thin or thick hair?

My hair has been thinning a lot because of heath problems and i've been getting self conscious about it (I can use a hair tie and tie it around two times and its not tight, when it was before), do guys care if a girl has think or thin hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't focus too much on looks. If you are not well then any decent guy will allow for this and not make it an issue. It's the girl inside that really counts. Just have good self esteem and be the best person you possibly can and it will all work itself out XXXX

What Guys Said 4

• I'm sure very few would mind, and the best ones will stick even closer and tell you it's still pretty even as it thins. Sorry for your health, I hope you get better

• Not a dealbreaker for most guys

• if i relaly liked her, then i'd overlook this detail

• Nope, I don't care.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes my hair is very important to me it's one of if not my favorite feature about myself and mines has also been thinning before which is basically hair loss due to medication.

Anyways I like my hair better short than I'll ever like it thin. Because short is a style and thin is unhealthy.

• Oh but do guys care? Umm it's hard to say I don't think any guys really noticed when it happened to me bit I was extremely self-conscious.

• As long as your scalp isn't showing I'm sure they won't care too much... just try products that give it life instead of it looking mousey

• I don't think it even matters to guys. They don't even know the difference between eyeshadow and eyeliner (not all guys but it's pretty self explanatory) so most guys would just over look it

• some do.. some dont..

• mwaaahh not really much, but they like long hair

• I don't like thin hair, at all
    Sorry.

• I don't think they care that much about hair texture.