Girls, do you still find Leonardo DiCaprio hot?

Girls, do you still find him hot?

Updates:
hey these people changed my question... It was "Girls, do you still find this guy hot?"

0|0
47|13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 46

• He is hot just not with a beard. He pulls off a clean shave better.
    fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php

i.huffpost.com/.../slide_339989_3492372_free.jpg

0|2
    0|0
  • Physically? Not nearly as much as I once did, no. But actually the real turn off is that he's regularly taking home a group of models at a time. It's not my place to judge, but he seems like a frat boy way after his graduation date. I'm team Leo for all of his movies, but he definitely wouldn't be my ideal celeb to meet/date.

2|2
    0|2
    • yes but whenever somebody says that I only ask them one question... "If you were 'Leonardo Dicaprio' wouldn't you pick up as many models as you could?", I mean girls throw themselves on him, so he is after all a guy only.

• Show All
    • Opinion Owner: I think many women get into relationship with these promiscuous men because they think they'll be able to tame them. So they do put up a challenge in front of women.

@hypno-trip: yeah man let's go search for more ugly chicks

• ROFL hahahaha

• I still think he's attractive, yeah.

1|2
    0|0
    • even with that paunch and beard?

• Sure. I don't really like beards but I'll deal with it. And the paunch is just his age showing, it's fine.

• Umm no, but he is banging women 50x hotter than me.

0|5
    0|0
  • 1|2
    0|0
  • I actually like him better with the beard and stuff

0|3
    0|0
    • yeah he looks more like a man now right?

• Exactly, has got to whole scruffy manish thing going. I definitely am more into that than his boyish looking days.

• Haha no! Why do you have to make me cry? 😢

But the dude still pulls models so...

1|2
    0|0
  • Nah, the young Leo will always be the one. But LOL did you have to choose those pics of hime. The last one is hilarioius omg!!
    But just look...
    24.media.tumblr.com/.../...1b3Zcf1ro83y4o1_500.jpg

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes. I have been crushing on him for centuries! My friend often try to discourage me by pointing out "ugly" photos. But that won't stop me😀

0|2
    0|0
  • I never found him hot, so how he looks now doesn't matter to me. There's not too many (if any) movie actors that I find attractive, they're all just people to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • what about george clooney? or is he too old?

• He is old or at least older then me lol, but I will admit he is very handsome for someone his age. Plus, people don't talk about him a lot. So, that makes him even more attractive. Denzel Washington is also a handsome guy, who also seems to age well.

• He's still attractive. You just posted the absolute worst pictures of him...

2|2
    0|1
  • Leo will forever be hot in my eyes

0|2
    1|0
    • so that ridiculous beard and fat belly doesn't bother you at all?

• No, I don't. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • He's one of my favourite actors. He's very talented. But no, he isn't what I call an "ideal" guy that I would want to date.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol!!! I never found him hot.

1|0
    1|0
  • I never did find him hot.

3|0
    1|0
  • I never was attracted to him.

1|0
    0|0
  • i never found him hot in the first place..

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really, he looks like he could be my father.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't find him attractive any more, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO.. Never have and never will.

0|0
    0|0
    • well I thought in late nineties all women were crazy about him

• Show All
    • yeah so your hormones weren't doing the magic during his Titanic years I guess :D

• No they certainly couldn't have been.. And neither have they ever done so.

• Ummm nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never really found him particularly physically attractive. So my answer is still no

1|0
    0|0
    • even when he was boy faced during his titanic phase.

• Show All
    • okay so you didn't find him hot in his R & J days?

• No way José. Too young. 10 years later hell yes. 30s were his prime days

• He was unquestionably more attractive before he grew out his hair and grew a beard.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to think he was but not anymore. He looks meh now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find him hotter now. I like that fuck-you-Imma-look-weird attitude. xD

0|0
    0|0
    • haha I have the same attitude, knew it was attractive to women.

• Uh... not so much in those pictures you posted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he is hot as hell!

0|0
    0|0
  • He was never hot

0|0
    0|0
  • he was attractive in titanic, but now no

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 13

• 2|2
    0|0
  • You can't hate on a slayer, this guy pulls more then any of us wish to pull, this only proves how O. G ole Leo is even when chubby he still gets plenty of high quality action from models and actresses and shit. He has my respect man

0|3
    0|0
    • that was the point I was trying to prove in a way with this question

• Show All
    • dude this man is my hero, would love to be in his shoes for just one day.

• We all do, he slays left, right north east, etc. he can look like that not even try and stilly slay models, also he's a damn good actor him in Django Unchained is one of the best performances in cinema

• I find it funny how a bunch of girls suddenly never found him attractive

0|3
    0|0
  • Have seen him for a few years - Wow he must have been partying

0|0
    0|0
  • the duud is still worth millions so he will get the girls hot or not

1|1
    0|0
    • yes I know, and he's got game, but I was wondering if his game is dependent on his looks at all or not.

• a guys game is 30% looks 70% testosterone and its by products

• He's fine bro

0|0
    0|0
  • He aged horribly

1|0
    0|0
    • yes he did, didn't effect his ability to pull up women, what does it tell us men in this society?

• Show All
    • Being rich and famous guarantees you women. Probably trashy women but you get women

• probably, it does allow you to meet a lot of women but it doesn't guarantee anything. I mean there are a lot of rich celebs who try their luck but don't get the girl that easily.

• This dude has got itall bruh looks money fame at this age he can pull hot swaggers so yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • he could bang any girl he wanted !

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess girls like guys that would treat them like a piece of meat? Mostly because he is famous and they would subject themselves to most acts other guys can't get away with? I wouldn't want to be with such a girl anyway.

If you ask me looks don't define hotness or importance. Personality does count a lot more and I am not talking about funniness and obnoxiousness. What I also don't mean is them not being fun. But being fun and responsible is different.

0|0
    0|0
  • He still has an air of his younger hotter past.

0|0
    0|0
    • but I think he's pulling up more and more chicks as he's getting older and fatter.

• Well its more to do with his fame and fortune. Not just his looks

• I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck about what internet strangers think.

2|0
    0|0
  • LOL (filler)

0|0
    0|0