Legs look huge when I sit?

I'm 5'6 124 pounds and I am having issues with shorts. Unfortunately, big thighs run in my family and I have 22inch thighs at the biggest part. My legs look skinny when I am standing, but when I sit they look large and the bottoms of the shorts dig in to my legs. They are definitely the right size.. even kinda loose when I stand. Would you feel self conscious wearing shorts if this was you?

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because they're closer to your eyes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Well, when you sit, the back of your thighs are being pushed up and outward due to them being placed on a flat surface. So it is normal. I'd only worry if the shorts become tight enough around my legs to cause discomfort when I'm sitting.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL it's because your legs flatten as you sit down. it's like arms look bigger on the side of your body compared to when they are in the air.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like your legs

0|0
    0|0
  • My exgirlfriend complaint about her thighs to , and i didn't really cared or even oay attention to her thighs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not because I'm a loner. Nobody will see me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My legs are huge too! We could be thigh buddies!

0|0
    0|0
  • Happens to everybody else !

0|0
    0|0
  • No man that cute its just weird when a girls legs r like bones

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• Thats TOTALLY normal!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • That happens to me as well, but it's normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • girl stop worrying boys like a little meat on the thighs.

1|0
    1|0
  • I have the same problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Be grateful that you have strong, healthy legs that can help you sit and stand. Plenty of people don't and would love to. Besides, if a guy likes you but walks away because you have thigh muscles, he's not worth your time. Trust me on that one.

0|0
    0|0