Legs look huge when I sit?

I'm 5'6 124 pounds and I am having issues with shorts. Unfortunately, big thighs run in my family and I have 22inch thighs at the biggest part. My legs look skinny when I am standing, but when I sit they look large and the bottoms of the shorts dig in to my legs. They are definitely the right size.. even kinda loose when I stand. Would you feel self conscious wearing shorts if this was you?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because they're closer to your eyes.

What Guys Said 8

• Well, when you sit, the back of your thighs are being pushed up and outward due to them being placed on a flat surface. So it is normal. I'd only worry if the shorts become tight enough around my legs to cause discomfort when I'm sitting.

• LOL it's because your legs flatten as you sit down. it's like arms look bigger on the side of your body compared to when they are in the air.

• I would like your legs

• My exgirlfriend complaint about her thighs to , and i didn't really cared or even oay attention to her thighs.

• Not because I'm a loner. Nobody will see me.

• My legs are huge too! We could be thigh buddies!

• Happens to everybody else !

• No man that cute its just weird when a girls legs r like bones

What Girls Said 5

• Thats TOTALLY normal!!!

• That happens to me as well, but it's normal.

• girl stop worrying boys like a little meat on the thighs.

• I have the same problem

• Be grateful that you have strong, healthy legs that can help you sit and stand. Plenty of people don't and would love to. Besides, if a guy likes you but walks away because you have thigh muscles, he's not worth your time. Trust me on that one.