Do girls like power lifters?

as far as the body type and also is the strength impressive to girls

Most Helpful Girl

• no, it's really unattractive.

muscles anywhere near that large are just really gross looking.

What Girls Said 4

• It's highly impressive so much so that I tend to watch "The World's Strongest Man." I am not sure I'd date a powerlifter. They are massive guys and a little bit too big IMO. Besides that, I don't think a guy like that would be into an "average" girl anyway.

• not at all

• I think that it can be impressive to me, but like not enough for me to like the person, but enought that I would find it interesting.

• I love powerlifters. haha. I like a man that can pick me up.

What Guys Said 1

• The strength - yeah it's impressive, especially when you could bench-press a Fire-Truck.

Creepy - Yeahhhhh, that too.

Women aren't looking for a man that could squash her into a pulp with a simple footstep, or grind her bones down to a toothpick with a handshake. That's just gross- and all the veins and sh*t that are associated... Gross.

Being average is actually much more appealing- women like a man that can take care of himself and that doesn't have a beer gut; however, they don't want the toned out athlete nor the body building hulk. They just want a "soft" guy with a reasonable structured maturity / composure.

Soft - link

- Most accurate description I could give as a male.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy