Girls, How many bras/panties do you have?

Some girls says they have 100 underwear i think they are lying how many do you have?

Updates:
Ok what is your size?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a hundred but I do have quite a bit. We need them in different colors to match our clothes. Plus different types for different occasions. Basically, I have home underwear, gym underwear, going out underwear (and going out has sub categories like beach, mall, special occasion, school... etc) So yeah, I have quite a bit.

0|0
    0|0
    • by the way, off topic, but do you know that if you shaved your beard on the side of your jaw and just leave it at the chin with your mustache, you'd look like a pirate :P lol just saying..

• Show All
    • My fav are neutral colors e. g black, white, beige or skin toned. And that's because they go with everything. I'm 36 B

• Lucky girl

What Girls Said 23

• Too many bras to count.

I need more cute underwear. I'm terrible at losing things at home. And I've been here for a few months so I find myself doing laundry sooner and sooner.

So, too many and not enough, haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that much. I only have like five bras and about 10 pairs of underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • way to many

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea... Maybe 20...

0|0
    0|0
  • I must be weird. Excluding stuff I don't wear, I have like 5 or 6 bras and 10รท12 underwear. I'm always in need of more bras. They're so hard to shop for.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how many but my washer is so bad I buy a new set every 2 months. I have 2 dresser drawers and an organizer for my undergarments alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 underwear and 7 bras. 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a dozen bras and two dozen panties.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many to count

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm maybe more than 30 panties and 10 bras

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 5+ panties and 5 bras

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not 100 lol but I know I have a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • You 're obsessed or something

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 6 bras and 10 panties.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not 100.. lol..
    But a lot? haahaa :)

0|0
    0|0
    • how much? like 50? :O

• Show All
    • you really a cup? they look bigger

• yea.. Im A-cup..

• Two bras, like twelve panties.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 20 pair each

0|0
    0|0
  • probably 20 pairs of regular panties, 10 regular bras and then I have like 10 fancy panties and 5 fancy bras. I'd have way more but genuinely nice/hot underwear is so damn expensive

0|0
    0|0
    • How much expensivr a good one?

• A nice, good quality, bra is anywhere from $30 - $70. A regular bra is between $10 and $25. Nice, good quality panties are $25-$50. Regular panties are anywhere from $5-$20. Thats just in my experience... could be different for other girls

• I actually have eight bra and fifteen pairs of panties.

0|0
    0|0
  • Panties - too many to count (a drawer full)
    Bras - 11 (excluding sports bras because I have too many of those)

0|0
    0|0
  • i have like 8-10 bras, and maybe 15 pairs of underwear? maybe even more. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • like 30ish

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 10 of each...

0|0
    0|0