Is lucy liu unattractive to asians?

I started to feel so because of an Asian girl i was talkimg to and while flirting just commented "u can be my lucy liu". Then she said she is considered quite unattractive and was actually a little pissed.

0|0
10|5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• She is indeed not very attractive to me. Actually a lot of times the Asian women that the western society deems attractive is just average to me.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think so. She might be attractive to non-asians but she is not the typical Asian beauty. I think the woman who played as Zhang Zi Yi's opponent in Memoirs of a Geisha is pretty by Asian standards.

1|0
    0|0
  • As someone who grew up in Asia, yes she would be considered a 5 only, I would feel very offended if you said that to me when I was growing up.
    Too dark too manly, tiny eyes, big mouth.
    Now I think she's pretty and exotic, but if you want to compliment an Asian girl, especially one who's from Asia, never EVER say Lucy liu.

Even Maggie q isn't traditionally considered that extraordinary

Someone like fan bing bing would be better.

0|0
    0|0
  • she is okay..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Asian and she's not attractive to me. She wouldn't stand a chance getting an acting job where I'm originally from.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find her attractive lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you seriously tell her that? That sounds like a fetish

0|0
    0|0
    • I just meant it as a joke lol

• No, I'm sure Asians (besides me) find her attractive as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • How annoying and pathetic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think she is. She was obviously overreacting.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Well Lucy Liu is almost 50 years old, and a lot of girls are sensitive about how they look in relation to their age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am weird in that I do not find Asians that attractive anymore (this is coming from a dude who was hooked on an Asian girl from ages 9-14). Lucy... however, is the exception ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lucy lu is cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I find her cute.

0|0
    0|0