Girls, What is your opinions about guys who like to crossdress?

I like to wear panties at home and sometimes wear mini skirts and above-knee socks, I like crossdressing.

so girls, what you think about it?
Would you date?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Fine by me. I actually find it kind of cute. Good times for all.

What Girls Said 41

• I'm not interested in cross dressers. It's too feminine for me and puts me off.

• Do whatever you want, embrace it, but I personally wouldn't date a crossdresser, not something I find attractive.

• No. No. No. No. No.

I would never date a guy who cross dresses. I hate to sound vain, but I don't want to date a guy who is as feminine as I am. Masculinity is a must for me, and I'll keep that line drawn for clothing as well.

• I don't really care. If I really liked him, then I'd date a guy who did that but it doesn't really make much difference to me.

• This world is officially degraded... You need to work on your hormones because that's unnatural, the girls who said they like it ate lying and they just want to be accepted by gayness because that's popular right now

• Honestly no, I would wonder if he's really straight, it's very awkward and weird over all, it decreases his masculinity and virility...

• You do you, but I don't think I would be comfortable dating a guy who likes to do something that I consider sexually ambiguous. It would confuse me

• It's no big deal unless a guy borrowed my clothes and stretched and ruined them THEN there would be hell to pay... and also money to pay to replace them lol

• I couldn't care less.

• Whatever you want to do at home is fine with me as long as you're not hurting anyone but I wouldn't date you for fear that you'll stretch out all my cute undies.

• It puts me off very much so...
    So I wouldn't date someone who cross-dresses.

• You can't call yourself heterosexual dressing up in women clothes, No I would not date any guys who is the opposite of straight.

• I would not date a cross dresser. I wouldn't even date a bi-sexual or trans.

• I'm sorry. It's politically correct to say yes, but I've always been brutally honest. Frankly, I find it weird and repulsive, and no, I would not date.
    I could easily befriend someone like you and put aside our differences, but never date.

• I'm attracted to masculinity, so I wouldn't date someone who cross-dresses, it's too feminine for my taste

• Nope.. i wouldn't.

• That is just weird ಠ_ಠ..

• As long as he knows his sexual orientation (straight) and doesn't get confused then am ok with it but only occasionally tho. If I see him do it everyday, it might be hard for me to think he is not a woman. loool

• I'm sorry but I don't think I could date a crossdresser, I don't think I could take them seriously in the relationship.

• na not my thing. sorry.

• I'd be your friend, but I would never date you.

• I cannot no judging or anything just not my cup of tea i like my men veryyyyy manly

• If that's what you like to do, then go for it! I'm not sure if I would date a cross dresser though. If they just wore skirts and panties on occasion, but didn't necessarily dress entirely in girls clothing, I'd probably be fine with it.

• I'm personally against it so no I could not date a cross dresser

• no I wouldn't date a guy that crossdressed that would be weird to see a guy wearing women's clouthes

• No. Hairy legs + women's clothes are not my thing

• I would.
    :3

Nothing really bothers me, if it makes someone happy I'll be happy.
    (as in if you like pickles and the rest of the world didn't and it made you happy, I would not be bothered that pickles made you happy)

• i wouldn't :P im not against it but i dont think i would like it..

• Cosplay or else... out of the league.

• Hey sure if that's what you're into.
    But it's probably not my thing

• More from Girls
    11