Is it ok for men to wear girls clothes?

Girls can wear guys clothes and have it be okay, is it okay for guys to wear girls clothes then?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, what's the big deal. They should be able to wear whatever they want.
    I've always thought that a guy in womens clothing or undies was cute and kind of sexy.

What Guys Said 15

• Come on lady! Of course it's not okay, no way.

• Why not?

• 1. That's because a lady's clothes are not made for a man to wear the dimensions will be different and is designed for a woman's body structure.

2. Hence if a man wears a woman's clothes it will give a very odd look!

• Thanks! I needed another double standard to add to my list. I'll save that one for future debates. ;)

• depends on your point of view. just because the lable says "for women" doesn´t mean it won´t look nice on a guy. crossdressing is a different story.

• I can just imagine the hate and humiliation... You'd never hear the end of it!
    Then again I mainly hang around 16-21 year olds so...

Why would a guy wear girls clothes anyway? Guys cloths are so great even girls wear them!

• There not made for a man's body, I don't really like girls in guys clothes either tbh.

• Well when girls wear guys clothes it's kinda hot, but when guys wear girls clothes it's not hot at all

• may be their shoes , high heels , it didn't even fit , i can only survived for few second ; p

• Of course! Girls can wear trousers nowadays and it's all good. As soon as a guy does the same it's considered weird. Peolle should just be themselves.

• If he is a tranny , That's ok.

I think you mean these men?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1723584-which-guy-are-prettier-sexy-do-women-will-jealous-of-them

• No, why should there? there is no justification for that.

• its not my thing but lots of guys like to wear girls undies

• Shouldn't it be? If women can wear "guy clothes", then why can't men wear womens. That's TRUE feminism. EQUAL RIGHTS

• Equal rights has nothing to do with it. I don't think you know what rights are. People often think that equal rights are being the same person, they are not.

• No, ANYTHING

• No and your very stubborn.

• I wear thongs

• It's fine, but all the insecure, trans/homophobic GAG males will say otherwise.

• This is embarrassing to say, but when I was little my sister let me wear one of her dresses a few times, and I liked it.
    So "is it ok?", I'm not sure what to vote... It would look rather odd, but who knows. Maybe only at first? I don't know...

• Well is it ok to do at home? Is it ok to do in public? Or I could word it as, would you do it at home? Would you do it in public?

• It's all cool, so would you wear girl clothes at home or in public? The reason I ask this is because I've heard some guys say they like how girls clothes feel and the fabric and stuff, and I didn't know how many guys felt that way.

• I remember liking the feel a lot before my sister stopped letting me borrow the dress. Would I want to at home, at least once ya if my gf/wife wanted me to. Would I want to in public, no way!

What Girls Said 14

• I mean gay or bi men wear women's clothes all the time and have for years. I mean I'm not turned on by a guy wearing a dress or heels. but their are a lot of women's clothes that are the same style as men's but different fit, and FYI the men's fit is so much cheaper. So when I'm looking for over sized sweaters or cardigans I go to the men's section and I buy my" boyfriend" jeans from them men's section anything labeled "men's" is a ton more cheaper than women's. And I use your razers, they are cheaper and work way better than women's razors.

• If he want sure but get ready for ppls to give you strange glares.

• Everyone should just wear whatever the hell they want without having to be afraid of being judged for it in my opinion.

• To say I hate men who wear women's clothing would be to say I hate my father.

Anytime he thinks he can get away with it, my stepmothers nail polish and clothes are out.

He's gotten my little brother into nail polish now XD

• Um. No?
    They can't.. I mean, please don't do that!

• Why can't they?

• Or do you mean it's unusual/not very common. I mean maybe that's why it seems weird. In Scotland boys wear kilts tho and that isn't weird to them.

• I dunno. I guess :/

• Why is it not okay?

• I never said it was or wasn't.

• Sure I guess but if they get caught there going to get made fun of!

• if the guy dont mind

• If they want to, nobody can stop them. But I don't think everybody would be so welcoming.

• there is nothing wrong with a man wearing girls clothes

• no.. just no. it looks weird..

• If they are wearing girls skinny jeans then it's perfectly fine to me

• It's fine. I have no issue with it.

• Lots of men do it... most of them would just never admit to it, so other men don't realize how common it actually is. It doesn't hurt anybody, so it's really not that big of a deal. Not sure why some people get so freaked out about it. I wear my husband's t-shirts to bed all the time and no one cares about that. If he wants to put on something silky, why should that concern anyone other than him?