What's your favorite way to see boobs?

Which do you prefer?

*insecure women continue at your own risk*

My personal favorite would be underboob. I think it's sexiest.

Most Helpful Guy

• Under boob is like dirty sexy
    Cleavage is just normal but sexy
    Side boob feels like the classy sexy kind

Choosing side boob

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 48

• Naked boobs are the best ones

• Where's the "naked boobs" option? -_-
    I go with side boob, I feel like they show more and they're more of a tease.

• I like the understated look or subtle look - My preference would be for the covered look, I would find a look like this very sexy
    www.zabardo.com/.../...ing-zabardo-[2]-13439-p.jpg

• You know. I vary between underboob and sideboob. Typical cleavage is so pervasive, you see it everywhere. It starts to get boring. I mean, they're still hypnotizing--damn boobs--but they're not exciting. You rarely see the side boobs or under boobs, so they're more appealing to me, I think. And, really, it depends on the boob's personality. For instance, I typically like underboobs more than sideboobs, but in the pics you provided, I like the sideboob more than the underboob.

Although. End of the day. Come on. They're boobs.

• My favorite way to see them is one in each hand.

• Classic cleavage never gets old 😍😍😍😍😍

• Yeah, I'm with you... underboob rules (among partially-clothed boobs, anyway).

• I'd rather just see them roaming free

• It doesn't matter to me to be honest. They can all look good.

• If you had to choose. Which one?

• Awww. You don't like under boob? :/

• I definitely like that too just not as much as the other two. It could just be because I'm not as accustomed to it. I've rarely seen it.

• I like the kind the most which at first are just hinted, but not in my face until I can unpack them like a child does to his birthday presents.

• Wait... there was a question? I'm distracted 0_0

• I voted C but... all of these boobs look unnaturally big. I like a more natural look :D
    These look like an exaggerated boob job. Maybe the extra 30% was for free, a special action 8) 8)

• I like big boobs lol

• No problem... I would also never drop my girl because of big boobs. But they are certainly not a turn on to me. Especially when they don't look natural :o

• Basic cleavage or underboob.

• Definitely top pic. It might be presumptuous to make is a matter f security. Lithe women have always been the most, passionate, and vocal, lovers. My experience only but I lobe slithering up to a slender woman's supple body.

• See through boobs are the best :) or if she wears a sexy red dress meow I love red dresses on women usually the ones were it shows legs too like the open leg dresses. And black bras are the best on women or no bras.

• Side boobs are the G. O. A. T

• eh... nude?

but from those, classic cleavage

• Don't you prefer small boobs though?

• Eh no, I have absolutely no problem with smaller ones, the size isn't that important, but if I can choose I'd take a nice C-D cup :p

• Keep those puppies away yea, out of sight.

That's for later lass.

• None of them are here. There's a girl at work who wears something that creates a basin for both of them and pushes them together (but not too tightly), and it's like an ocean of titty just juggling around in there.

• I'm not just talking about cleavage. I mean she had largish tits, and her shirt and bra pushed them up so that it looked like a bathroom sink and her tits were the water. The surface of her tits were level with the ground. The clothes held stiffly to place, but the titties were still loose enough to wave around inside them.

Picture a bathroom sink. Now fill it up with titty. Now change the bathroom sink to a bra and shirt. That's what it was.

• Good ol' classic cleavage.

• C, I think a girl should dress decently.

• Imma under boob guy. I just wanna go under there and build some supports for those puppys.

• What I want is a girl who's willing to show me WITHOUT the cover!

• I say classic cleavage

Never been a fan of the other two

• Bouncing and slapping me in the face.

• I like seeing boobs from all angles really :p

• I'll take em anyway i can get em <3

• Lol which do you like most?

• I agree. It's so naughty! ;)

Like "hey! What are those doing peeking from under there? They shouldn't be out!"

Capital S. Capital IZZLE. They're HOT!

• It is very naughty, and puts nothing but naughty thoughts in my head!

• However that second and third chick are showing em

• All of them! Love them all... sensational, especially the side boob...

• the classic cleavage

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 17