Lipstick: HOT or NOT?

Actually heard a lot of guys hate lipstick... 😳 But I absolutely love to wear lipstick so I wear it anyway. Makes me look more mature...

👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄

But, is it true? What do you think of lipstick?
I know kissing someone with lipstick can be a bit messy but there are ones that doesn't smudge off on you... 😅

Lipstick: HOT or NOT?
Also, if you do like lipstick which colour do you prefer on a woman? 💋

• HOT
  • NOT
  • I don't mind it...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like subtle ones that are close to my natural lip colour but stronger in colour ~ I have different hues of natural ones so I can fit them to my make up and overall make up :) when I'm feeling badass I love to use a deep, warm red colour - my favourite is the Rouge Pur Couture by YSL 💖

What Guys Said 20

• I only find it hot on older women, 30+. I dont know why but I'm too judgmental when I see it on younger girls. Like red lipstick screams I try too hard to be grown up and white lipstick screams I had 3 guys in me this week already. And it's Monday night.

• lipstick is honestly not something I notice much unless girl is wearing a colour completely different than what she'd normally wear

• I dislike lipstick, natural lips are the best.

• PINK lipstick 👍❤😍🌼💄💄💄

• I like subtle/light/little or no lipstick on women - Of the pics I would choose first shade

• I like the way it looks, if it is done right. However, I can't stand the smell of it.

• eh depends on the girl and the lipstick... it CAN look good but usually you don't go wrong if you don't use any

• Depends on the colour. I prefer closer to flesh colour on a girl, like the one on the left

• Pink/red 😍❤💋
    Makes me wanna kiss them :')

• It can be I am indifferent to it.

• I like it.

• Blue & Purple lipstick >>>>>

• We don't notice it and it's just extra time out of ur day

• I don't mind lipstick but I don't think it makes girls more attractive at all

• Pink color lipstick look so nice.

• Hell yea its hot

• I guess it would be nice to end up with a lipstick mark on my cheek some day.

• Hate it definitely hate it

• PUT ON SOME 'O DAT WATERMELON FLAVORED CHAPSTICK, YO!
    I SHO LOVE ME SOME GOOD 'OL WATERMELON. MHMMMM.

AYY ANYBODY KNOW WHEN THEY'RE COMING OUT WITH THAT KFC FLAVORED STUFF? ANY GRAPE FLAVORED LIPSTICK?

GRAPE DRANK, WATERMELON, KFC, ALL FOR ME, BITCH PLEASE, I'M HUNGRY, GIMME GIMME KFC.
    Word.

• People say men hate red lipstick but I love it. Love the red kiss marks on my neck that my wife gives me. Its sexy.

What Girls Said 22

• i LOOOOOVEEEEEE lipstick!

any guy i get with will have to like it lmao. I'm into nudes [beiges for the guys -.-], browns and maroons.

• My lips. I do with it what I want. Men say they dont like it and they stare when they see it. You have to have full lips to carry it off though. If you can't do lipstick without getting it on your lips, skip it, you will be better off.

• I think its something best reserved for special occasions in my opinion.

If I was a guy lipstick would make me a little nervous, like you don't want to kiss her and get that shit on your face all the time.

• i dont care if a lot of males dont like it. I think it is pretty and i will wear it anyways.

• I think it's gorgeous and I don't really care how the male population feels about it. I'm going to wear what I want.

• A lot of men also say they hate makeup.

Mwahahaha ha ha ha. Ha.
    Ha.

• I love lip colors. Matte makes me happy, the darker the better :)

• I can say this... lipstick and big hair get you way more tips!

• oh i like the first one!

• Nah, I don't like lipsticks.

• I love lipstick.
    Who cares what guys think.

I love my blood red one, black and a opaque bright purple.

• I love red lipstick. I have a very pale complexion (like Snow White) and dark hair with big dark eyes. The red lipstick really makes my appearance striking. Especially with some added-in rosy cheeks.

• I love makeup so I don't give a fuck whether a guy likes it on me or not that's his problem and I'm gonna keep wearing makeup lol. So yea I really like that first nude colored lipstick really cute

• I love lipstick

• only COCO rouge

• Red mix with pink 😍 lovely!

• Love the last two

• super HOT!

• I like the middle color the best

• Oooh I love the shade in the middle!

• I NEED THESE <3 :*

• I love lipstick