Are there only 3 facial hair styles that women truly find attractive?

Because I feel like there is

stubble -
Are there only 3 facial hair styles that women truly find attractive?
heavy stubble/light beard -

full beard (no more than months growth or how ever long it takes to get it full) -
Do you agree?

*I feel like I know what the results are going to be before I even post this*

• Yes, anything besides this is too tacky (like the weird designs some guys do) or too bushman like (when guys grow there beards to excessive lengths)
    15% (3)29% (4)21% (7)Vote
  • No, I find other options besides this appealing.
    60% (12)7% (1)38% (13)Vote
  • It depends on the guy... some can pull off bigger beards and/or designs
    25% (5)64% (9)41% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think C is an option - I can see bigger beards like this getting the seal of approval

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I'm old enough that mutton chops were a thing when I was in high school. A painfully, horribly common thing.

And REAL PEOPLE looked like Rollie Fingers, and were somehow not universally the butt of jokes.
    (If you don't know who that is, bless your young little baby heart... Swallow whatever food you might have in your mouth, then do an image search.)

So, um... there used to be more. AND THEY WERE ALL BAD.

You should have zero hair on your face, unless you are actually a grizzled outdoorsman.
    I'm serious. If you cannot go into the woods, chop down trees and turn them into a house RIGHT NOW, then you are not allowed to wear hear on your face. Just don't. Don't do it. Ew.

0|0
    0|1
    • Didn't really agree with a majority of what you said, sorry.

Here's the best part... I have a Handlebar Mustache like Rollie BUT not as big with a beard instead of clean-shaved cheeks/chin.

Yeah I got carried away with my facial hair and I am contemplating doing something more moderate & less out there...

but that last statement, I don't agree. I think guys who have a lot of hair or get a shadow by 6o'clock shouldn't clean shave because they look weird and pervy (like shaved cats). They should have at least stubble, because what is the point of taking a razor to your face if the hair is going to be back by sundown? might as well find a way to make it work for you.

• Show All
    • Sure, why not.

• I like long hair too.

These are good but there are many hairstyles I fancy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I like only clean shaved or light stubble.

0|1
    0|0
  • Subtle and heavy subtle are the best >
    Not many guys can pull of the full beard and look good tbh

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't have a strong chin so I need a little more growth than just stubble, I think something in-between JT & Ben Affleck is the best option or bare minimum I should go.

• No, I only like clean shaven and light stubble.

0|0
    0|0
  • athere is only like 3 styles i DONT like xD

beards <3 facial hair <3

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer the first two. But some girls are into those jesus beards guys are getting these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some men can pull off a sex mustache but... That's so rare. Not everyone can rock a hercule poirot mustache
    www.magnetmagazine.com/.../DavidSuchet.jpg

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Not neccessarily. I know guys with full on wildman, Duck dynasty beards that girls are always drooling over. Some guys can pull it off. Goatees can be ok too.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends upon the guy.

It has to suit his face -- and generally, shorter is better, very cleanly groomed is best, nothing wild or too exotic... something understated.

Example:
    http://i.imgur.com/Q0BqlFu.jpg

Not the greatest facial hair ever, certainly. But it has gotten a positive response for me.

0|0
    0|0