Guys, what kind of shoes do you think make a girl look the sexiest?

• 6 inch black stilettos
  • wedges
  • extravagant shoes
  • head-turning crystal shoes
  • marry janes
  • sandals
  • pointy elegant shoes

Most Helpful Guy

• First one is made for the beauty, Just wear it and walking around then show off😉

• I agree! I find the first ones BY FAR the sexiest!!! For me, the bigger the platform in the font, the sexier. Both on me (I feel sexy when I wear them) and on a hot girl (I am bisexual :) )

• Thank you so much for the MHO

• Will you drink me then? ;)

What Guys Said 27

• I'm just gonna be honest: I think they all look varying degrees of ridiculous.

Like, at some point there's just too much heel and it looks odd. I've just never been a fan of heels.

• 3|4
  • "Guys, what kind of shoes do you think make a girl look the sexiest?" Umm tennis shoes? www.finishline.com/images/products/xl518218500.jpg

• The maryjanes, but in a different color. The crystal shoes are ugly because they have that stupid platform. The top platform stilettos are nice. The Dorsays at the bottom are timeless but, like a zillion beautiful blondes, as lovely as they are, they aren't distinctive.

by the way, you had no open toe slingbacks. I am into that lately. Maybe because I keep thinking of this:
    shrinkingfan.deviantart.com/.../Sample-pics-GTS-10-032-442686694

• None of the above, sneakers are my favorite, because I love sporty girls. Heels are not sexy at all, I prefer naturally tall girls.

• I am naturally tall. I am 5'9'', yet I adore heels, I know how to walk in them like I am walking barefoot, I feel confident and sexy.

• Well, that's ok, but heels are not healthy for your feet, spine and joints...
      Sneakers are much sexier ;)

• Cinderella transformed from a peasant to being highly "bangable" to the Prince. Thus, I would say that this glass slipper is the "sexist" of all.
    metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/.../...a_shoe_gif.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJNOxuKZTak

• Screw the shoes, take your clothes off.

• None of those choices of the sort!
    However
    i.ebayimg.com/images/g/L6cAAOSw8-tWVlF-/s-l500.jpg
    You will look marvelous in these shoes. This is delicious!
    Don't wait, get one now!
    www.ebay.com/.../231661094614

• The shoe doesn't look sexy.
    It is how they make the calves look that is sexy.
    I like athletic girls in flat shoes because they already have sexy calves.
    Girls that don't excersise need to wear shoes with tall heals. To stretch the calves and make them falsely look in shape.
    So, it isn't the shoe that is sexy, it is the leg
    All girls are different and they shouldn't force themselves to wear some extravagant shoe because they feel they conform to some rule.
    They should wear what they feel males their legs look nice

• cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...0-9552-609cb7d06b62.jpg
    ?

what theeee...
    http://i.imgur.com/zpjhojL.gif
    Nooo

Girls with sneakers it's what i like.

• Ugliest shoes ever made. I cannot get the image of a dirty street hooker out of my head. The sandal ones are ok though, but they're still arnt sexy.

• I like the last two.

• None of those. I cringe when I see women in high heels, cause I know what that is doing to her skeletal and muscular structure.

Wear some black work boots when wearing jeans and those weird almost slipper like shoes with dresses and skirts. Preferably wear ones that match the color of the skirt/dress.

• @Lonely_Blue_Moon you cringe when you see women in high heels? Don't lie to me! At that age you are happy if you see ANY women! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Oh, come on, give me a little credit!

I have a girlfriend, and my attraction is pretty focused on her. I don't think about other girls or women in a sexual sense very much, at least in comparison to what/hear I see my male classmates and friends doing/saying.

But yeah, I'm serious. High heels are really ultra bad for you, and I get sympathy pains really easily.

• Unless he has a foot fetish, he'll almost never care about a girl's shoes. especially if the rest of her looks the way you do.

• Probably the last two. The rest were a complete turnoff!

• None of those, they all look mad uncomfortable.

Knee-high Converse are the ones. :D

• Normal everyday shoes. No bling bling, no in your face colours, no heels, just normal, casual shoes.

• I hate heels I think there ugly on women

• None of the above, unless she's a hooker.

• Sandals because they expose more skin

• 1st, okay.. 2nd, WTF are thooooooooooose, I'd go with the red ones.

• Last one in red color

• Forget the heels, womens boots are the best type of shoes if you're going for sexy.

• Fairly simple heels with no platforms, somewhere in the 4-5" range. There's a point at which the toe-foot angle becomes too severe and it looks weird.

Platforms are fun and can be kind of fun-sexy but not as straight up sexy.

• Makes me think of Megadeth

• I hate high heels, they are a huge turn off. They just look slutty, high heels are what porn stars wear. I like sneakers and some types of flat boots on a girl

• None of the above, I dont find heels "sexy"

• Probably 5'5'' as well. #shortguyscomplex

• She is like that—judgemental, prejudicial, disrespectful and childish. In the not distant future, she will cringe at some of her online remarks and posts for failing to observe GaG's editorial rules.

• @burlen Yup that is my sad future... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ How will I possibly succeed in life if I fail at G@G. I don't fucking care about the editors, or whatever their name is, because they leave the comments that find rape laughable, yet delete mine when I am trying to stop the hatered. It's disgusting. Have a nice day. ;) :*

What Girls Said 17

• oh my god! Those Red second onesโ€ฆ wtf? xD
    Then might as well these! too!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOfMO2R7u44

or these!!!
    http://oi68.tinypic.com/2v0xr83.jpg D:

โ€ฆ..
    Anyway! I never found platform shoes appealing at allโ€ฆ I always thought that playboy girls and hookers only looked sexually appealing because of their fake boobs, and NEVER because of their ugly platform shoesโ€ฆ I don't even know why they became a "common" style for all girls to wear. They're awful.

I think these types are the sexiest.
    cdn.endource.com/.../...ellished-suede-sandals.jpg
    m.cdn.blog.hu/ko/koromhajlek/image/szandal.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/3AdLAKF.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/vF8j1k0.png?1

• 0|1
  • Ooooh, the sparkly ones caught my attention 😍😝 Don't know if I'd casually wear such... extravagant shoes though. But they're pretty.

• You took my EXACT words. I love both crystal ones and the extravagant. 80% of heels that I own (and there are SO many) are super-extravagant. It's just a fetish of mine. Extravagant are my FAVORITEEEE!!!

• Where are the flats at? Or just a cute pair of white sneakers? That's where it's at for me! I chose the last red ones, they seemed the most normal and I could wear something like that on a fancy night out.

• pointy elegant shoes xoxo

• OMGGG those mary janes 😍

• 1|1
  • I love the subtle sexiness of those strappy sandals. But a lady has to have nice feet to pull those off successfully :)

• Those are hideous examples lol anyway I just wear wedges, they're cute, not too tall and easy to walk in.

• I wear sneakers. I am a student. Sneakers are cool the shoes up above their for old people. I guarantee you I am better in bed than any of the people who wear those shoes.

• I like the last two

• I really like those sparkly ones, I love sparkle. I don't really wear heels ever

• head-turning crystal shoes, marry janes, and pointy elegant shoes

• It's really cheesy but they like sparkling shoe like drag queens wear it.

• U shouldn't wear them they can ruin ur life by hurting ur feet

• I say barefoot with nasty looking toes.

• i think Converse should be an option too. Men like converse.