Girls, what kind of shoes do you find attractive on men?

I have always been really curious about this, I have only ever dated one woman, albeit for 3.5 years (I'm 21). She always liked it when I wore leather boots and jeans and hated pretty much everything else. Now, I always wear one of 3 styles of shoes, always with blue jeans and t-shirt: Nike/Adidas SB shoes, Converse (Chuck Taylors), and on occasion (when I don't have time to tie a pair of shoes) I wear Clark Stinsons. I'm interested in hearing what women think of these kind of shoes on men, and what kinds of shoes women find appealing when they first see men.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Depends on the rest of yr style, dude.

Among my husband's shoes, I like the following:
    * New Rock boots (with the whole glam punk look -- damn the boy rocks that shit)
    * Allen Edmonds Strand oxfords
    * Allen Edmonds Haight boots
    * Old-school Chucks that he airbrushes/paints/etc
    * And, mostly, stuff he's made himself (he does leatherwork)

On a younger guy, your age, Mark Nason shoes are hot. Like these Corgans
    www.shoebuy.com/.../skech347853_41823_jb.jpg

Fuck yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh converse!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I really love leather biker boots like these
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a10bb23d4f.jpg
    Converse can also be cute and sometimes classy shoes are also nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like these shoes. Casual ones don't bother me though (Converse, Vans, Adidas, etc.). I think it all depends on the attire, really.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4cf447180a.jpg

g02.a.alicdn.com/.../...Top-Men-High-Tube-High.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I like deck shoes, such as Sperry's and those slip on dress shoes on a guy. Not Penny Loafers, but the more trendy style.

0|0
    1|0
  • Converse or Vans, and boots like Dr. Martens style

I really don't like those adidas-nike-etc or sport shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • Chuck Taylors, I'm immediately attracted to a guy in chucks... yep... that. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like when my boyfriend wears chukkas boots. They are very stylish and classy. My beloved birthday is coming up soon and I decided to order these boots online. I am sure he will appreciate my gift.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like casual shoes such as Vans, Converse, Adidas, Superga, Nike etc. if you're more than 16-17. I like classy shoes in general and if you have that rock n roll style I like something like dr Martens

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I like smart casual shoes on men like the Clarks brand

0|0
    0|0