{BEARDS} The epitome of manliness, or the sign of a lazy creep?

Men, do you have a beard, if so, how passionate are you for them and why, if not, why not?

Women, are you attracted to beards, if so, how attracted and why, if not, why not?

As for me, I have a beard as you can see in my pic, it's even longer now and I'll continue to grow it. I'm very passionate about beards, they take a lot of patience but the pay off is worth it.

• Sexy
  • Lame
So your boyfriend doesn't have a beard? Explain to me how you're not a lesbian again?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• All part of the fashion cycle. Beards are hot in the streets right now, so a lot of guys are doing it, which means soon enough we'll decide it's lame, and we'll decide having an 80s mullet or a handlebar mustache or some other goofy shit is the new hotness. And then beards will make their way back around, and so on, and so forth. Personally, I think they can look cool, it's just gotta be on the right person, not everyone can pull it off. But girls of this particular younger generation will probably always like them, provided they like them already. My mom still thinks mustaches are where it's at, she thinks I should grow one, and probably also thinks I should feather my hair or some other whack ass shit, haha. Point is, I think what you think is cool in your teens and 20s, when it actually IS cool, stays cool to you forever, even when it's general public popularity dwindles.

What Girls Said 23

• I think it looks super hot, but I also believe most guys are lazy af. And maybe this whole beard trend is just an elaborate conspiracy to save men time, not shaving

Obviously it depends on the guy as well. How he takes care of it. Beards can make an attractive men look like a Hobo
    surgerystars.com/.../brad-pitt-crazy-beard.jpg

• My winter boy has a beard and I hate it. He has found that he also hates it, so thank Jibbers, he's shaving it off.

• Hot... extremely hot... my only problem with the men pictured... not a one has chest hair... beard with no chest hair? Ya might be a bearded lady😉

• Lol, wow, you "like" that thick heavy beards as well. Cool, :D and the thing you finally stated is funny though, bearded lady, lol, but see it's naturally that way, those guys seem natural on chest :)

• I have some in my user pic.

• Badass jacket.

• Beards... Ugh. A man who wears one of those beards is a little to into his looks for me. Nothing screams LOOK AT ME like a beard.

• They can look good on the right guy, but damn I HATE kissing a guy with a beard. Stubble is bad enough, but beards makes me feel like I'm kissing a poodle or a sheep.

• I don't like beards especially long ones but some guys do make them look sexy in my opinion. But almost always I prefer just a little facial hair or none.

• If done right they're sexy as fuck

• I personally don't really like them.

• I'm personally not a fan of beards and moustaches but on the right man they can look ok

• I love beard, my man should have a beard i mean it makes me melt and makes the guy more masculine, i don't like baby faces

• I like the man bun. I like long hair. I like everything. But I don't like beard. Not long hipster beard at least. That's not something that is attractive to me--though some guys can really pull it off.

• Yes, beards are creepy esp when so thick and long. And same is with male body hair totally useless and creepy.

• @multilevel not as creepy as you

• I wouldn't say creepy but it's just not something I'm *usually* attracted to. I prefer clean shaved

• I like beards 👌

• Men who have a beard have 95% more of a chance to get my panties to drop.

• Yeah girl, that's why beards are like tequila! But better cause they're free.

• Body rug carpet would also be nice for you then?

• @multilevel yeah sure. I prefer body hair too.

• Ahhh soo sooo soooo hot!!

• I don't like it😝

• i LOVE beards. YYYYEEEESSSSS. so sexy to me

• Yes I'm attracted to beards. Guys look so sexy with beards.

• If groomed properly and neat.

• I like scruff, or close cut beards. Longer and it's a turn off for me.

• I LOVE beards, but not as bushy as the ones above. I like closer cropped ones like this guy:

static.ibnlive.in.com/.../shahid1-feb3.jpg

• You "love" this thick?

• Up to this, yes. But he needs to wash & condition it so its soft or the whiskers are prickly on our faces.

• So wouldn't you rather prefer all clean shaved? Or maybe better if men don't grow hair naturally?

• Not manly, because I've seen otherwise feminine guys with beards.

I also think all of men pictured would be hotter without beards, or much shorter beards.

• None. Just a stupid trend. Not to say beards are stupid in general, but the fact that they became trendy made those pictures you posted possible. This is what I think:

fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/.../...215498_n.jpg

• the sign of lazy I hate it

What Guys Said 21

• I personally have never had a beard (except for a time during my early 20s, for about a year). I don't care if it's manly or not, but it's too uncomfortable for me to sustain. Itches and pricks a lot.

• So if your balls were itchy, would you cut those off too?

• aww your sensive skin poor baby

• Pick on someone else, man. My skin in MY problem.

• Muscles are more manly. Beards require zero effort

• Hm...

I usually don't agree with a lot of what you say.

But yeah, thumbs up for this.

• i hate beards... and literally the only reason i ever get them is because i'm too lazy to shave

• Sorry you can't handle the weight of manhood.

• @Girl_Scout he created them specifically to respond to me. the butthole must've reported my response, but i basically dropped the mic on him and blocked him to go to bed and not having him spam me. so he responded with another account and made it obvious. then i blocked that guy too so he created another 1. and he did it again.

bruh, basketball! you've never heard of the cavs with...
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krXoK9Qgp8o
      ?

the warriors (klay thompson and steph curry... wit da shot boi)?
      http://i.imgur.com/0bN57oS.jpg

and the san antonio spurs? i'll give you lamacrus aldrdge, but he's ridiculously good

• Nope, UK. We don't "do" basketball, ha!

• Well kept and maintained facial hair I would have to say yes but not when you don't wash, trim or otherwise do maintenance on it.

Of course you must also remember that not everyone actually looks good in one either so there is that to keep in mind.

• its meh. if i get tired of it I'll trim it down back to clean cut.

• i think its dirty.

lots of nasty particles get stuck... its high maintenece

• I mostly only get women stuck in my beard.

• hahaha good one. girls dig it. all the hipsters have the beard with tattoos on their forearms and the shaved sides with ponytail haircut.

all have the same style lol

• Somewhere in the middle. They can look decent if taken care of, but just plain awful, if not.

• If I could grow one, then I'd Have one.

• i kept mine well kept.

• My employers say that it's unprofessional and in our contract for employment was a "maintain good hygiene" clause and this section specified that regular shaving must be upheld or you'd be sent home. So yes, I'm clean shaven 5 days a week.

• The beard and Hitler youth cut is starting to piss me off.

• sign of laziness..

i hate fucking shaving. if i could suppress all facial hair growth forever, i would.

i imagine this is how girls feel about hair on their legs

• The only heard I grow is a neck one, with a natural chin strap. Hate it, so I shave it.

• I'm not "passionate" about my beard, but I do groom it daily. I'm not lazy about it at all.

• I keep mine just a bit longer than the final photo, and better trimmed at the neck.

• there's a difference between having a beard and not shaving for weeks on end

• Depends entirely on the face, I think. #3 looks better with one, but I'm not sure about #4, for example.

• Beards are majestic , beards for kinds , sadly I have to shave for school 😒😒😒

• I like to keep a short beard. I prefer the manlier look and it suits my face so I like it. I also shape it on my neck so it looks better and not scruffy, such a ball-ache to do every two weeks though xD

• Neither.

• Male curse :(

• It depends on how creepy the guy is. Some guys will look creepy no matter what style they don. Some guys will make anything look manly.