Why women hate mustache?

I think some of our suits. Example;
Why women hate mustache?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind them, I'm kind of indifferent. I guess I prefer clean shaven 'cause guys look younger that way and I'm attracted to guys who are around my own age (I'm 20)

I knew this girl who had really sensitive skin and her boyfriend's moustache would give her a literal rash from kissing but he still refused to shave it, that seems kind of unreasonable :')

• Okey but why some girls like low beard but unlike mustache i think low beard more painful than mustache

• I don't know, different individual tastes? Different cultural associations? Pretty much whatever traits you have, there'll be some people who find them attractive and some people who don't. Takes all sorts to make a world and all that :')

Most Helpful Guy

• Would look better without the mustache. It being an attractive guy doesn't really change that.

Although my actual theory is that girls are JEALOUS of our amazing mustachios and they all banded together to stop us from experiencing the JOY that is having a mustache.

What Girls Said 2

• I think that all those look pretty awful. Moustaches just look really weird to me and facial hair isn't the most comfortable to kiss or touch.

• don't kiss then just watch :D

• Cuz it would remind me too much of my dad lol

What Guys Said 6

• if a guy can rock it then rock it.

thats all there is to it.

• It suits some guys. I'm not one of them. I look dirty and unkempt with facial hair.

• Tickles when he is... well...

• Lol, that shit looks terrible. What a terrible way to state your case.

• not all of them

• Dude just cut it off they dont look great in anyone