Can girls sag their pants?

So last week in school I wore baggy pants and no underwear and like a lot of people saw my bare ass and it was a huge turn on for me. I then did the same thing on purpose at the mall and it was so great. Do any girls do this or is this even okay?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love seeing girls in baggy pants and or track pants its hot

Most Helpful Girl

• judging from what you did to your face.. I think it would be better to look at your ass instead.. so it's all good girl.

• A lot of people have piercings these days

• @MoonlitSonata this isn't just her opinion it is pretty much like mine and like more then 90% of other people would say, some of them in their minds and some of them outloud, some of them are honest some are not
      And @cinderelli is honest and she is trying to help you should appreciate her opinion more than others and her "criticism" is only for a good cause

• @mordecai That didn't sound like constructive criticism to me. Regardless of how I feel I'm not going to look down on someone cause they have a style I don't like.

What Guys Said 21

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• No, it's tacky as fuck. No one wants to see unsolicited ass.

• That's nasty.

Anyways, I thought private opinions weren't allowed on under 18s?

There's 4 comments from guys (as usual), I can't imagine what they're saying.
    *le sigh*
    I hope it's not anything inappropriate.

@DiogoRibeiro
    @Menguc
    @RedRain
    @GirlsAskGuys
    @Tolga
    @XHoneyxBeex

• Hello, there. For the moment, private opinions are available to everyone.

On the latest release, we made sure you can't post an opinions that's both anonymous and private, but we didn't introduce any age limits yet.

It's being considered. ;)

• You need help ASAP. Dont worry about it, I'm sending you an old and a young priest, you'll be saved I promise!

• why do you feel the need to show your ass to publicly... o. O
    I mean think about the poor kids... they d be traumatized

• You're trying too hard in many regards, not just the sagging.

• Uhhh... yes girls can sag. I've done it before. But I've also worn underwear...

• Do whatever makes you happy... just know that it is not attractive, at least for most. If you want to do that, go ahead but I just wanted to tell you that people are going to make fun of you or label you as "trashy", soo think about it, do you really want to do that, do you want to be made fun of sweetie? 😊

• Nope pull your pants up sweetheart. ain't nobody want to see them cheeks.

• That's not ok. It is not sanitary to go without underwear...

• Thats what you call a flasher (mooner?). Mostly creeps do that. Could get you thrown in jail one day

• It's 'okay' I mean hav u seen people at Walmart >_>

• That's kinda weird in my opinion. But I also think you're trolling

• Personally, I hate the idea. But then again, I hate when guys sag their pants too. It must have something to do with where I've grown up. I've always had a country lifestyle, and due to all of the rodeos I've attended, WRANGLER BUTTS DRIVE ME NUTS! lol If you haven't seen one, brace yourself. It is sooo sexy.