Would I be prettier if I were skinny?

link

That is my MySpace account look at my picture and tell me what you think.

I am looking for truthful answers!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a straight girl but I think you're beautiful! Confidence is really really important.. So look in the mirror and be proud of yourself!

Cheeeeers!

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, your face is cute.

~ ArtistBBoy

• Naturally.

• Well personaly I don't like my girls to skinny but that's just me oh and you look pretty just lik that

• Thank you! I am really just trying to loose weight to be healthy right now. I just don't like how I look so I am trying to get healthy and boos tmy self esteem.

What Girls Said 4

• Youre average-cute.

But too bad we can't view the photos your profile is private :)

• I couldn't figure out how to from private to not private sorry. Do you know how?

• Honey, it's hard to tell if you should lose weight or not if we can't see a picture of your body.

• noo your not fat you look fine..nothing wrong with the way you look

• You don't look fat or overweight at all. You look like you're at a normal healthy weight. So if you're already pretty at a healthy weight, why would you be any prettier just because you got skinny? Skinny doesn't always mean healthy. I know some people are naturally skinny but if you're not why try to be? Be happy with how you are and then you will be even prettier because confidence is what really makes a difference