What makes a woman's face pretty?

Big eyes, small eyes, freckles, cheek bones, eye colour, eyebrows, lips?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I'm not trying to be a smart ass, so while there are many elements that go into what makes a face attractive, one inescapable element seems to be symmetry. I say this because our ability as a species to identify this is fairly coded into our DNA and just like cellular division, it is very important for the second cell to be a very accurate copy of the first. This is also true of how we develop as embryos, so yes you have two eyes, one nose, one mouth, two ears, it is important that they are all where they are supposed to be in respect to the other, after all while it is true he did become famous for many reasons Pablo Picasso was NOT symmetrical, imagine your shock and dismay to see someones face the way he saw it... I'm just saying. At any rate outside of small preferences over hair color, eye color, full vs. thin lips the single best indicator of attractiveness is to have a healthy symmetrical set of features that indicate that all of the genetics dictating sound cellular processes have gone off without a hitch. So this doesn't mean everybody has to be perfect, as there are variations to be seen which are also very acceptable.

• High cheek bones, almond eyes, big bright eyes/mascara longish eyelashes, plump kissable lips, groomed eyebrows, friendly smile, and symmetry

• For me, a girl can have a pretty face, as long as its not too chubby and all of her features are "normal". Nothing drastic.

For instance, a big nose, eyes that are really far apart, a wode forehead.

So its not really about what makes a face pretty, its about the very few things that make a face less attractive.

• I think the lips make a big difference. It's nice when a woman has full lips (not necessarily big just full). A nice smile and nice eyes always work wonders :)

• Freckles are good, big cheek bones. Soft lips. A sparkle in their eye. Dimples.

• symmetry

• her eyes, and her nose and lips too

• High cheek bones, dark eyes

• Eyes, nose and lips

• eyes and lips

• freckles and eyes <3 <3

• Lack of hair

• I've always thought a round face was cute AF.

• I love freckles, and a cute face. Dimples are Nice aswell

• Big lips 💋 and eyes 👀 but the most important thing is boobs and ass😎

• its the soft silky smooth brite skin, teardrop shape, with the heart shape cheeks, and the big almond shape eyes, and smooth lippy lips, straight or slightly upturned nose, that makes a girls face beautiful

What Girls Said 9

• Whatever that is interesting to look that.
    And if it is smthng I expect to like then it isn t very interesting to begin with.

• Big eyes, small nose and full lips with high cheek bones.

• It pretty much comes down to facial harmony rather than isolated features. When someone says a girl's got a pretty face, it's because her facial features came together nicely. If it was just nice eyes she had, they would say she has pretty eyes.

• Big eyes , full lips ( not Kylie big) small nose. I think too many angular features aren't nice either. And pretty with no make up. can be cute and sexy at the same time. so faces that are both cute, gorgeous and sexy.

• perfectly even skin, noticeable eyelashes. the rest can change and still look good.

• Big eyes
    Full lips
    Cupids bow
    High cheekbones
    Good skin
    Small nose

• The lips, the eye shape/color combination, nice natural eyebrows

• Any eyes, but preferably Unique variations of brown, or green :)

Hair: short and I love brown hair

Freckles are awesome :)

Small lips.

Big eyebrows are awesome. I prefer a more natural look unless they start to create a unibrow. 😄

• I think as long as it's not masculine looking. My face is masculine looking, and so even though I have pretty eyes, it doesn't matter. I have a big nose and a wide jaw, and big eye sockets.