Guys, What is the ideal hair length for girls?

I currently have hair over my chest but it's a few inches from my nipples. I wish I could grow it to my waist. I've had it collar bone length and liked it too.Guys, What is the ideal hair length for girls?

What do you likebest? Use pics!!!

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I love your hair! I think you should keep it the way it is. You can't go wrong with the way you have it!

What Guys Said 19

• Assuming she takes proper care of her hair: the longer the better. However, most girls who grow their hair longer than mid-back usually end up getting dry, brittle, and frizzy ends.

Shiny, silky, mid-back hair is much more attractive than waist-length hair that is dry, brittle, and frizzy. This is why i usually place the mid-back limit when i answer these questions. However, if somehow she can maintain shiny, smooth, silky hair that is waist length - then props to her, and yeah that's probably ideal. If you don't think you can handle that, its best to play it safe.

You have gorgeous hair by the way.

• Thank you! My hair dresser made me get it cut lol. It was looking rough

• Exactly what i meant, lol. Don't worry though, your hair is pretty enough that the length doesn't matter 👌

• Anywhere from bottom of her neck to mid back sounds perfect.

• I like it pretty short but I assume I'm an anomaly.

• you look good! but longer hair is better. your hair is about the length im trying to grow mine out to :P

• Like to her nipples in my opinion your length is great

• I like long and short hair on women, i have some preferable styles though.

• Shorter then your bike chain. I think your hair is a good length and pretty, truth is as long as it's healthy most lengths are attractive to most men.

• Your length is perfect, I like it. My ex had a similar hair length but I think hers was longer.

• I like long hair. The longer the better. Waist hair length is beautiful!! But I understand hair is most important to girls and it can be really hot with hair that long in the summer and realize most girls are uncomfortable with hair that long. But I think it looks amazing waist length

• Either that, or a few inches more up to the middle back.

• I like your hair length

• the longer the better of me personally, i love long hair, like super long. i dont know why, its just a turn on.

• looks good on you, but me, i like long hair, so long it touches the butt, and in the summer you can sleep with it instead of a blanket

• I like long hair waist length or at least pretty close to it, shows how much a woman takes care of herself

• Longer.

• I like waist length hair

• Mid back.

• I prefer JUST able to cover the nipples, or shorter.

• i like it mid back length, but that's just me. you're really cute by the way

• Thanks but you can't see my face lol 😉

• sort of