Guys/Girls, Do you wear bracelets/bangles?

Guys- Do you wear a bracelet? If not would you wear one or do you feel like it's to feminine to wear one?

Girls- Do you wear bracelets/bangles? If yes what sort is your style?

I wear a gold bangle and a pandora bracelet. I haven't quite yet started to buy beads for the pandora bracelet as I'd like to buy beads for it that holds memories within my lifetime. It's like building your own bracelet pretty much which I like, but I have no idea where to start.

• I'm a guy and yes I wear a bracelet
  • No I'm a guy and I don't wear a bracelet
  • I'm a girl and yes I wear bangles/bracelets
  • No I'm a girl and I don't wear bangles/bracelets

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• I wear a decent watch, thats about it. Seen guys wear these string bracelets but not a fan personally, they suit the long haired hipster more than someone suited and booted most days.

Don't you have the obligatory Asian jade bangle, passed down from grandmother 😄?

• Haha I did have a jade one but I can't fit it anymore 😞 But I have a gold bangle from mum and grandma which is always nice 😋 24K 😎

• Hahaha, i got an image in my head of you roundhouse kicking a mugger into next week for some reason. 👊💪

Just realised biker gangs sometimes wear braclets so maybe my perception is wrong about them being almost exclusive to you girls 😅.

• HAHA i'm going to be on my best behaviour LOL so don't expect me to be in any sort of trouble XD

LMFAO! Toasty they have there "symbol" on their leather vest and tattooed on themselves. Bracelets maybe make them look more badass :D

• I am a guy and no I do not. What about you mooks?

• I collect all kinds.

• Oo what types?

• Metal bracelets, the key style specifically, some are beaded, my favorite it's a black color, brown and tan. And those leather ones. Mine have a silver buckle to it. And 3 like woven ones with one having a unique design.

• Oh yeah I understand, I think I like the brown/Tan ones the best, there more subtle and less in your face like a black one lol

• where are these kinds of bracelet? I have 3
    galerie.alittlemarket.com/.../...5-c85fd_570x0.jpg

• I've never worn anything like that. It's not necessarily that it seems girly, it's just uncomfortable to me. I work with my hands a lot and I'm not a fan of things getting in the way.

• I wear some leather bracelets and I have a stainless steel one I picked up in Mexico. Those and my watch.

• First and second picture, I wear similar, at times.

• Yes, I do.

• I used to wear one of these a few years ago.
    www.qualitylogoproducts.com/.../...arge-179949.jpg

• Oops sorry sis... I'm entirely bracelet-free :o
    A hole in my culture?

• This is going to sound really weird and feminine, but I HAVE TO have something around my right wrist, even if it's just a rubber band. It's like a necessity.

• The closest I have come to wearing any kind of jewelry besides my wedding ring was a watch.

• I don't even wear a watch, I have way too much body hair for that. I don't suffer pain from getting hair pulled, but it annoying after a while.

• Some men wear bracelets. They are homosexuals.

• Interesting

• Sikhs get a pass, because the steel bracelet has religious significance.

• Asians wear a red or white string bracelet. That's religious too. I kind of use to wear one of those

• I don't but thought about it

• I don't usually rock bracelets. I just wear a nice watch and that's it.

• I wear live strong band if that count and a choker

• No. I don't wear or even have any bracelets but if it or any sort of jewellery means something important to me then I would wear it.

• I had one at one time but it served it's purpose and frankly I don't miss it. It was this torque? sp and kinda not comfy.

• No I'm a guy

• I don't wear any, like you said feels feminine. But I like when girls wear bracelets.

• Nah not my thang.
    Only jewellery i wear sometimes is the necklace my mom bought me.

• That's nice though.. A necklace from your mum

• Yeah. Not much of a jewellery person but my mom likes it and i appreciate her gift.
      Plus its a design which is kinda cool on a guy i think.

• I'm a guy and I'll wear a bracelet sometimes

• I like when girls wear ankle bracelets

• I fuckin* love bracelets!

What Girls Said 19

• I wear bracelets every time I go out of the house because my right wrist would feel "naked" if I don't have one on. I usually wear the beaded bracelets I made back when I was a young girl. For special occasions, I would put bangles on.

• No not really... Well rarely only on special occasions bit I certainly don't spend my own money on them.

I'm not much of a jewelry girl when it comes to accessories. Give me a hat and/or a scarf and I'll be good to go 😏

• I was just gonna vote and go but wow, because of me it was ALL 3's (all 25%) and i am so happy now xD

• I occasionally wear gold or rose gold bangles on the wrist I have tattooed

• yes i wear them :) but not all the time

• Nope, they just get in the way most of the time.

• I'm not a bracelet or bangle person so I wear them but not often. I do have fitness tracker/bracelet thing that I wear everyday though.

• Yes, I do, C.

• I'll wear it occasionally but I'm not a big fan

• I don't wear jewelry except the sleepers in my ears

• yes! i must wear one all the time or i feel weird :")

• I really don't like braclets. The only thing you might catch me wearing on my wrist is a watch

• On some special occasions I wear my bracelet given as I was 12.

• Yes I do, quite often in fact.

• I sometimes wear bracelets and bangles but I have to get them modified to fit my tiny wrists.

• bangles and bracelets most of the time

• Sometimes.

• I do sometimes, but not very often.

• I love bangles and cuffs, and I'm planning on starting a charm bracelet.