Which male celebrity do you think is good looking/handsome?

Since I am a straight man, I don't understand what is so physically attractive about men. However I can still tell if a man has nice bone structure in his body and face, only in a aesthetic point of view (not physical attraction), most of us straight men won't dare admit another man looks good in aesthetic point of view, because people will start thinking other things. While a "straight" woman can say that women are more attractive than men without repercussions. In my opinion one man that is "good looking" is Mark Dacascos, and I mean it in a aesthetic/artistic point of view only. So which male celebrity do you think is "good looking"?

Sorry for the typos.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 4

• Misha Collins. I find his presence, unwavering faith, and almost childlike innocence very charming. If I were gay, he would be the type of guy I went for.

• I'm straight, just to put it out there, because the lad ill name isn't.

Matt Bomer. Yep, just look him up.
    With that face he'd be the destroyed of all happy couples

• I'm not gay.

• I'm not gay either but which male celebrity do you think can attract a lot of women?

• That dude who is always dirty in The Living Dead.

• There's so many handsome, male celebrities to pick from