Kat Von D lipsticks VS Kylie Jenner lipsticks?

ladies, which one would you prefer to have if you had to choose only one of them (either Kylie or Kat lipstick) and why?

• Kat Vod D lipsticks
  • Kylie Jenner lipsticks
more specific I mean kat Von D liquid lipstick vs Kylie Jenner matte lipsticks

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear makeup myself but I've heard complaints about Kylie's saying that certain ones are too sheer and it takes multiple coats to really get good coverage. Then apparently some of the Kylie ones are being sent to people w/ half empty tubes. But it's selling a lot so the good must be outweighing the bad

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 19

• Srsly people hate Kylie but most people and all reviews I saw are praising her lipKit , the colors are gorgeous and the texture is really good, I really want to buy at least 4 of her lipkits. Not to mention they're affordable compared to other high end lip products.

• even tho i've never used any of them i'd say kat von D cause i've seen a lot of negative reviews on kylie's lip products on youtube

• sorry i haven't tried either but i am here to highly recommend MAC lipsticks.

• I have one Kat Von D lipstick, its very creamy. her lipsticks are very nice though. Dont purchase Jenner, she has garbage.

• Ehh I'll stick to Chanel and Tom Ford for lipsticks thank you 😅

• Okay, I haven't tried the Kylie lipsticks (mainly cause they're ALWAYS sold out) but I've seen review videos and apparently quite a few have received half empty tubes 😕
    I myself have two Kat Von D liquid lipsticks (bow n arrow and Lolita) and absolutely love them!

• I never tried the lipsticks but I use the lip glosses and I love it.
    (Kat Von d)

• Because according to my sister/based on her research, they are cruelty free (at least the ones she bought) and only contains /halal ingredients

• Kar Von D's makeup is really fucking great, but I've heard a lot of shit about Kylie's.

• Kat Von D's

• KVD is soo much better than the Kylie Jenner ones, which are a hit or miss!

• is this even a question? of course Kat

• Kylie's lip kits have amazing colors, yes. But, it's still a rip off. she only fills the bottles half full, the brushes are crap, and they aren't the greatest texture. Kat on the other hand has nice, full bottles. and she really works hard.

• I've tried both and tbh I like kat Von D's liquid lipsticks... the formula is better.

• Kylie is hot!

• Neither. Jeffree star

• Kylie because I like the Kardashians

• that's a hard one! kj has some really good lipsticks but people that are jealous of her will say that her lipsticks sucks but the kvd are good too. I go for the kj ones bc of the colors

• Two dumb cunts... . But if I had to pick Kylie for sure

• I've never tried Kylie but I have a feeling it's overrated