Which is sexier, shirt tucked in, or untucked?

Does a tucked shirt look good, or does it make someone look like Urkel? (I'm talking mostly collared shirts, but T shirts can also be tucked time to time)

• Tucked
  • Untucked
2mo I was mostly talking about shirts with tails, like a dress or work shirt. I personally find that when there are tails hanging it looks like I'm an "edgy" 13 year old

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it really depends on the context and the shirt. If the guy is dressed in a dress shirt or suite, it definitly needs to be tucked. On the other hand a polo shirt tucked into shorts could look really weird.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• it honestly depends on the outfit

• Typically, go with the untucked look.

• Untucked

• Untucked always.

• Untucked looks better

What Guys Said 6

• Tucked in looks smarter. It depends on the shirt, some dress shirts are shorter and not made to be tucked in, any shirt that you could tuck in, should be tucked in.. It will look crap otherwise. T shirts generally shouldn't be tucked in unless you're older or going for a preppy look.

Yea, I frankly think James Dean is the only guy who has ever managed to pull that off

• I always wear button ups tucked in to work.

Long or short sleeve tees I pair with slim fit khakis and tuck one or two "corners" of the shirt in so that it doesn't drape completely over my butt. I sometimes wear a plain black tee completely tucked into the same khakis but I can pull it off with my body type. I would not recommend most people try this.

Oh and if you're under 20... do not tuck at all. After 20 is when a lot of girls switch from liking "boyish" figures to more refined manly figures.

• I would keep shirts tucked in.

• I like tucking in my shirt and wearing a belt.

• Untucked

• 1|0