Bikini, brazilian or thong?

So i have an average body, and that's what this question is about. I mean EVERYBODY prefers a thong on a Victoria's secret model, but which do you prefer on an average woman? If it's for a beach date with someone who is attracted to you? Reason why is preferred too. Thanks

• BikiniBikini, brazilian or thong?
  • Brazilian Bikini, brazilian or thong?
  • ThongBikini, brazilian or thong?

Most Helpful Guy

• if you can pull it off and feel comfortable doing it... thong. but both are good

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• If its a beach date then bikini because its classier, if it was private and intmate thong because its sexier. Brazilian is kind of in between so if you want to go risqué but again if its a beach date you might not want to give the wrong impression so bikini would probably be better.

• I probably wouldn't really notice. I'm equal between bikini and thong. Look similar to me. Don't measure the size of her underwear.

• I voted "bikini" but honestly, aside from pattern/design they all look pretty similar to me. Perhaps I found the solid colors put more emphasis on the body's contours? Or maybe I just liked the body of the bikini model more? Hmmm. Well, good luck... hope you have fun! :)

• I like the bikini style the best

• Bikini looks the best

• Bikini for my taste. Then again, all these look really similar.

What Girls Said 3

• I like thongs but have you considered boiy shorts?

• I, personally, am a thong girl

• Bikini is always the best because its the most comfortable