Would you look twice if you see a pretty girl- even though she is a Muslim?

Would you look twice if you see a pretty lady- even though she is a Muslim?
In today's society , beauty is all about butts and body figure. Muslim women are ignored in today's generation.
Of course, there are gorgeous people from every race/religion..Would you look twice if you see a pretty girl- even though she is a Muslim?

These Muslim women I have found are considered gorgeous to me, but would it be the same to people who aren't Muslim?
I am just really curious and this is something I have always been wondering.
Would you by chance ask any of these ladies out by chance never mind their religion or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• In the UK, there's a distinct division of church and state, making us a free nation, so yes, i would ask them out, because religion doesn't matter nearly as much as it used to, no matter how much some xenophobic bastards might try to shove it down your throat..

Good luck I don't see you getting anywhere without converting

@Primemutton you see, the problem isn't them it's us, we're being told that they're bad, by fears that the extremists on both sides want us to believe, ISIS, the Muslim equivalent of the Nazis, want the west to fall apart because we're apparently infidels, and the BNP, UKIP<, EDL, Britain First, Donald Trump, Marie Le Pen, Nigel Farage, President Putin, Duterte and that one dutch extreme right wing politician i always forget all want our countries to be separate because apparently we're greater than everyone else, and i need to ask, how? how are you better than me, how am i better than you, how is the UK, better than America, or Turkey better than Sweden? Answer- everyone has strengths and weaknesses, the British are amazing engineers and very calm and controlled when it comes to global crises (we're level headed) but we're depressed and arrogant, the Americans are incredibly emotional, very attuned to what's morally right and know how to express themselves, but can be so stupid. etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a good friend who wears a hijab and does not ever reveal her skin besides her face and hands. She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever known. Those women are also absolutely stunning. But my good friend who is Muslim is one of the most beautiful women I have ever Known! She's a great friend I love her. Yes I believe a nice ass is attractive and showing a little more can be quite sexy but you can be just as sexy without showing much at all.

What Guys Said 32

• No. If she chooses to follow Islam, she can choose from among Islamic men.

And the Muslim women I know don't look like that. They wear no makeup, don't make eye contact, and act like every male they encounter is going to rape them. Probably because that's what they're used to

• They sexy as fuck lol. There a reason there forced to wear those ninja costumes.

They are the best looking woman on the planet.

The world ain't ready for that cuteness

• It's not that people ignore them it's just that Islam is a very strict religion with a lot of rules some known some not known to outsiders so a lot of people are unsure with how to deal with it.

Also physical attraction has always been about butts and body figure it's been like that since the dawn of humanity.

• are you kidding me? i always prefer a muslim woman, in fact, i'll marry only a muslim woman, and if she wears a hijab then i'll be lucky as hell. i love muslim women with hijab, the pure beauty of women is when she wears a hijab and dress properly and dont show her body to anyone. and by the way im a muslim too so thats another reason i always prefer a muslim woman to marry

• Of course I would
    Some of the most charming women I have met have been muslim.
    I will take more than just a 2nd look, but its useless most of the time

Most non-muslim men have no shot in the long run

I took a couple muslim girls on dates before, but I didn't do anything with them we just got, food, and watched movies together lol. Oh and I took a walk with one of them along a nature trail.

Both were very sweet

I am currently in love with a muslim girl. But she doesn't wear hijab
    we are perfect for each other but, she is muslim and I am christian so, we are working things out.

• yes but likly only to learn about them as people, I don't see marrying one

• I don't care about a person's faith and you are correct, those Muslim are gorgeous

• No wouldn't go near them wouldn't say a word to them , let alone ask them out , Muslim women can only go with Muslim men and even then there is no contact before marriage. Steer well clear unless you are ready to wait till married and convert to Islam , even if you were successful in seducing a Muslim lady you risk attack from her male relatives , or even worse , her being honour killed. A fanciful question but Muslim ladies are strictly off limits.

So much Ignorance.

yes you're right, we can't live together with man if he's not our relative or husband, we must be married to stay together. but strict off limit is too mainstream i guess, actually women have their own privileges and rights in Islam. Homosexual is a sin, I think even Christians against that too, but not necessarily to punish them by death. in Hudud'a law, yes, zina will be punished ONLY if the criminal is married, but only with 4 witnesses. To be honest, it's not an easily punished criminal/sin, if there are not enough withnesses, the punishment can't be execute. One who accused a woman to commit zina without enough evidence will be punished in Hudud's law, as he is accusing an innocent woman to commit something that damaging her reputation (Yes, purity is important for us). Muslims are encourage to learn and doing businesses, and this is including women. Prophet Muhammad's young wife, Aisha was a Islamic scholar, she is the reference to all Muslim globally in any issues/fatwa.

you are not ignorance, it's just a common mistakes by non Muslims to identify Islamic teaching or the country's culture. Some countries have a very strict rules to their women, the most common example is wearing niqab to cover face, by Arab women. actually it is Arab culture, not Islamic, bcoz they live on a dessert, it's a proper wear for that environment. We're not required to cover our face, just wear modest clothes and cover our hair is enough, I usually wear hoody sweater to cover my hair to jog, that's all. It's a culture, mistakenly by Westerns as Islamic things. Women in other Islamic countries are living same as other people in the world, we have no strict limits or law like that. So, you're not ignorance, it's okay, you can always ask Muslims if there's any doubt.

• Hahahahahaha @elissadido this Muslim babez right here is the dream of ma gurl πŸ‘ˆπŸΌπŸ‘ˆπŸΌπŸ‘ˆπŸΌ but the Muslim babez here in US seems kinda closeminded which i would prob nvr approach anymore Muslim babez. The first encounter was awful! Only ma Muslim babez right here is an exception πŸŒΉπŸ˜™

• yeah and they don't mind if you beat them either since it says it's ok in the quran LOL!

• Yes there faces are gorgeous but there religion would stop me asking them out.
    and it wouldn't exactly be my favorite clothing option

• Never look at the physical beauty. It's all about what's in their mind and not how they look like. My answer is no. I never get that ! guys looking on girls even if they were married. Am married, and i don't look even before having a girlfriend. This mentality is over rated and people are doing it with no reason at all.

• ether way i dont ask girls out, its the girl who's supposed to ask. but religion would be an issue, and i dont want any part of it. she would have to give it up to be with me.

• Cmon man most Muslim girls dont look even close to those pics...

The ones you pics are pretty and have nice eyes so yea I'd look.

Anyways I'm not Muslim so i might ask them but id probably get rejected, because im nto Muslim.

• Seen a lot of muslim women without wearing hijab and dressed not so modestly. I can hardly say I'd date them, there is too much difference between our cultures.

• I'll look 6 times lol.

• I will only be with Muslim girls and not just any Muslim girl

It's not about right and wrong , it's about compatibility

• The face is the first thing I noticed on a woman. So yes I'd do a double take.

• The faces you show in these pics are not beautiful to me regardless of them being muslim.

• they're all really beautiful

• Yes I would even though Im Christian but not very strict about my religion.

• Nobody ignores a pretty Muslim, They are just in a very strict religion that most are unsure of how to deal with.

• it doesn't matter at all. I have dated many muslim girls and they can be gorgeous as well. I especially adore persian girls. they have the best facial features and butts:)

• She is gorgeous no matter what religion she is.

• yes I would love to see her and them twice... cuz Beauty has no Religion

• This has happened to me before

• I think in EVERY generation, body shape, firm butts, tight waists and big, firm, perky boobs have always been a HUGE part of female beauty. It's pretty much in our genes to be attracted to these things thanks to millions of years of evolution.

• The girls are very beautiful and it doesn't matter the religion on how beautiful people are. Anyway, I wouldn't date them or anyone else extremely religious. I hate the thing they keep on their head

• They're the only Caucasians with lips! ;-P

• im sorry but im not attracted to anyone hiding their head inside a scarf. that just looks silly

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 5

• Pretty or not, that kind of thing says something about you.

• No way!!! You are fucking gorgeous!!

• what does religion have to do with anything?
    if she's pretty, they'll look regardless

• Pretty girls get attention regardless

• They would. For men : Attractiveness > religious beliefs.