Why are slim, slender, svelte girls considered unattractive now?

Why are svelte girls considered unattractive? Why are guys so obsessed with big boobs and butts now? Why are these girls:

Considered worse than these:

Why do guys don't like slender, graceful and aristocratic girls any more? Feel so self-conscious when guys tell they only like girls with huge boobs and butts but I am tall and slim. :(

• Slender girls are more attractive
  • Curvy girls are more attractive
  • Equally attractive

What Guys Said 29

• Ugh, from what I see, slim girls are still deemed as more attractive, generally speaking. Don't buy into the delusional propaganda being pushed about how men all of a sudden crave overweight women lol. I for one still appreciate the work it takes to maintain the slender look

• Honestly, you females are crazy. You guys ALL find the same guys attractive. Every girl pretty much agrees on which guys are hot. Guys are totally different. Different guys all like different things. You ask five guys what they think is hot, you'll get at least six different opinions. Look at this shit:

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1478180092456.png

Girls are more of a hive-mind.

• Personally, I feel that no matter how liberal we got, instinctively, the majority of us would still view slim and athletic builds as more attractive than 'fat' body types.

I think it's due to the 'fat people empowerment' trend that's trying to protect people who go through fat shaming and so a lot of people will acknowledge that plus sized can be attractive.

Otherwise even some guys will be viewed unfavourably if they're open about what they truly find attractive (slim and atheltic) instead of guys who get applauded for saying he likes 'curves' (which is now unjustly distorted) because it corresponds with this trend.

• The girls in 4,5, &9 are unattractive the rest are sexy. I think its the woman thats sexy. A woman who looks after herself, is not obese has a pretty face will always be sexy reguardless of dress size. Certain women are sexier than others, there is no generic one size fits all when it comes to sexy. Some girls just have like an energy or sexual magnetic feold around them.
    I used to date this one girl in high school she was just4ft10 had kind of a flat chest, a small kinda flat behind and very large ""child bearing hips" with thickish thighs, now she wasn't skinny and hadn't an ounce of fat on her but she had a very pretty pale face, bright ruby lips, dark sultry ""come to bed eyes and long dark dark black hair, in other words a real Irish rose. All the guys at school wanted her and talked about her and she could have had any guy she wanted, I was lucky enough to go out with her before I left school. She was one of the sexiest women I was ever with and didn't fit what the media trys to tell us is sexy in women.

• To me slender is for loving and dating
    Curvy and not fat is to me for sex.
    It's the society which changes it up. To women it's the trend to be slender cause all the models are slender.
    To men is curvy (No FAT AT ALL) the shit because they more in to sex and mostly these guys are extroverted loud and sexed up guys. They think this is real because the stars like Kim K and others did all things for ass and boobs. They want something unreachable. And this is. a lots of girls now arching their back for some ass or stuff their sweaters for boobs.

I like slender but can date everyone if the personality is good. No 200lbs or more.

This is why all those people love fat now because all those propaganda on instagram and shit like Fitgirls but most of 'm won't do exercises but gain fat at some places.

Slender also became the shit on this same way. It was unreachable for like 99% of those women. Now like 25% of the women is slender and tall (5ft 11) so they do boobs and ass shit now.

• You'r statement isn't true. This all started with girls like the first picture complaining they were really fat and guys said they liked girls better like that and then other guys said they were ok with chubby chicks and now girls complain that fat girls are the new "what's hot" like wtf

• because megan trainor made all the big girls feel like its great to be big. in reality i still love slim girls and im sure im not in the minority on this

• Just because magazines are starting to use pluss sized models more does not mean that men actually prefer that look. Its just a social/political move, it has nothing to do with what men actually find attractive.

Personally, I prefer slender girls but not nessesarily as tall as VS models. They have nice faces tho.

• They aren't. You just get more nerdy guys online whose only options are overweight women claiming that they prefer bigger women.

• Jesus Christ... fat is NOT curvy.
    Those women you posted are fat, not curvy. Fat is NOT hot. Fat is NOT better than skinny.

• Not sure what you're talking about. The generality in this question makes it seem like we have a hive mind. I can find a thin girl attractive, an average girl and curvier/bigger girls attractive, it all depends on the girl. But considered unattractive by who? the male populous? lol... no.

• Both are good and all girls are sexy in their own way. I date a girl that was skinny as shit but had nice as boobs& no ass and now am with a girl who's more on the curvy side 146 pounds she has a belly but a really really big ass but normal size boobs. But wanna known what? i love them both not all guys 100% date girls own their body type alone and sounds like to me your a skinny girl being rejected by guys right? 80% of guys will talk too you at first for how u lppk look but then will fall in love with you for who you are as a person. My new girlfriend i have checked her out a few times beforr we dated but i asked her out after getting to known her. I think you need to learn to love yourself and not care what others think or feel. But their is noting wrong with being fat as long as your a healthy weight and their nothing wrong with being skinny as long as your a healthy weight for your height n trying to get better if not. Am 6 feet amd under weiggt so am trying to get better.

• I think its not good to be as fat as in these pictures. Id much rather have a fit girl than a fat one.

• Both are just as beautiful, it just depends on what the guy is looking for, but mainly for personality

• They aren't. Fat women just want you to think they're unattractive to they can make themselves feel better, but men don't fall for their bullshit. We still like slender girls.

Skinny girls are ugly as hell, they have nothing to play with.

@Veryveryveryshyguy They have plenty to play with and they can be on top without crushing you.

• They definitely are not. You cannot take societies opinions and make them everybody's opinion. Trust me those girls aren't out of 'style' and the other girls are not out of style to guys who like them

• Both are good, though I usually fall for tall slender girls.

• My preference was always for the slimmer girls

• They aren't?

• I like the girls in the second and third picture most. They aren't too skinny, but they aren't too big either

• Not me. Give me slender and svelte. Girl #1 has an AWESOME tush. Gal #2 has a seductive smile that doesn't lend itself to gals with more weight on them.

• Because fat girls scream louder.

• First 3 photos is my type

• Guys like what they like.
    Also, what they like isn't always who they end up with.

• None for me. I go after personality.

• Lol no. Men don't want whales. The reason butts, and boobs being considered desirable by men is because it's heavily linked to estrogen. More estrogen you have the more feminine qualities a woman will have such as child bearing hips, plump butt and big boobs.

40.media.tumblr.com/.../...qsAHkJ1s97etwo1_500.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2a4stnr.gif

• 28d

Many women however from European countries are thin but they lack boobs and ass and have very little of it. Hence, why many men refer to them having body of a 12 year old boy which makes having sex kind of creepy and weird.

• So I like women who are thick, meaning they have curves. Let's not confuse thick w fat, the girls you posted in the first pics are gorgeous, I'd banged everyone one of them. The other girls they're a little too much for me. I'd say the only one I'm really into who's that size is Ashley Graham.

The first girls are certainly not thick.

@FinnishViking I didn't say the first girls were thick. I made a statement that I like thick girls but wasn't opposed to the girls in the first posting

• Curvy girls are more sexy, what's good in a skinny girl with no boobs or ass? Besides, most sluts are skinny.

• 'Curvy', aka Fat girls, are only more attractive to guys who are themselves poor and/or starving, or who have mummy issues.

I noticed that too.

@Banjo25 They feel self-conscious because they are bigger than the guy.

• 29d

@Touchmehxx LOL @ all the pink downvotes. I swear, these fat girls have issues...

What Girls Said 14

• Uhm.. No.
    Not true, lol.
    Slender/ slim girls are still considered attractive.
    Just because another body type isn't getting as much hate as it did before doesn't mean that people no longer see slender as attractive.

Guys rarely tell they like slim girls, they now always tell they like girls with curves, boobs and butts both on the Internet and in real life.

Maybe online.
      But in "real life" it's obvious.
      I'm slim and I get compliments on my buddy all the time.
      I don't have big boobs or a big butt. The ONLY people who have given me shit for not being curvy were females who were insecure with themselves.

On my buddy. Lmao.
      Body*

• Overall they are equally attractive. Yet again it boils town too preference a lot of guys still prefer slim women so I don't really see what all the fuss is about. But there are guys who prefer average, curvy or chubby women and they are certainly not being forced to like them either. Its their choice.

Forgot to add, the last one just looks ridiculous and out of proportion, her ass is fake.

• What world do YOU live in?

• Men aren't changing their desire for skinny women, women are changing their desire to see pictures or read about women skinnier (more desirable) than they are.

• I'm wondering the same thing too... I have always thought something was wrong with my body at seven years old (used to be bullied horrendously for being skinny) and I still do...

If you are skinny you need to eat more to become beautiful.

Give it time, you'll fill out to the size you want (hopefully). Hell I didn't fill out till 23

• 29d

@Veryveryveryshyguy Yes. Drink Whole milk at least 1/2 gallon per day in addition to your normal meals and you will gain weight. Its time-tested and proven. Do a google search for "Stronglifts GoMad"

• They're not though. I'm pretty sure most guys would prefer the slim girls to the chubby ones.

• they aren't. look at the poll. The same goes for guys.. id mjuch rather date someone who looked like this...

identity-mag.com/.../fit-guy.jpg

than this...
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f4085add04.jpg

• ok OP I am a bit similar to the first 2 and my body is usually considered attractive
    although I d like to gain a few pounds more I won t like looking like the extreme cases you showed (cough cough not biased at all)

• both are attractive... besides i think that its all about the person's preference

• looking at the comments... and you're chubby. <_>

• Since when they are considered more attractive? The majority of men prefer slender chicks.

• Why does this keep getting asked.

• 29d

Because of all the magazines lately running articles that "attraction to chubby women" is trending and that the svelte look is going "
      out of style" But its mostly B. S. and its a political agenda from the SJW movement.

• 29d

@Banjo25 it's not, it's all about curvy women. Very big difference. Curvy is a shape, not a size. It's that Coca-Cola bottle shape, in and out in all the "right" places... You know... curves. I've yet to see any real fashion magazines using fat women apart from a "special" feature. No magazine we pick up easily will have fat models. They might not have that flagpole up and down figure, and might have more curves, but no fat people.

• Really, guys in general are not going to agree with you on this. I find none of the girls in the lower pictures physically attractive.

• Different strokes for different blokes. You'll be fine.