How attractive is this African/Portuguese descent female who lives in Miami but original was born in Rhode Island/10?

How attractive is this African/Portuguese descent  female who lives in Miami but original was born in Rhode Island/10? She is a fashion designer.

1|0
15|16

Most Helpful Girl

• Overall she's a GODDESS , Stunning! No need to point out her obvious work done, her body is still... WOW! Anyone who say's otherwise is a limp noddle penis or hating boogar monster from under the bed.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• That boob job tho... seriously, it's so bad that I almost want to call it malpractice.

I mean... OMG she has SEPARATE "shelves" from the top of the implant and from the top of her pectoral muscle. Sweet lord jeezus.
    s15.postimg.org/.../..._2016_11_20_at_14h08_41.png

I hope she's doing well enough for herself to be able to afford revision surgery as soon as humanly possible. Smmfh.

1|1
    0|0
    • 16d

that's just the lighting. check the others.

• Show All
    • 16d

@redeyemindtricks Someone is jelly.. haha ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• 16d

@Jan1ssary_ Nah. I have fake boobs, but, they're the kind that are actually done well -- aesthetically and artistically -- by a world-class surgeon. <3

• She looks beautiful!

1|0
    0|0
  • She is gorgeous!

0|1
    0|0
  • Hahahahaha what went wrong with the girl's eyebrows in the second last picture?

0|0
    0|0
  • She's absolutely gorgeous but the false breasts are too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty hot but her boobs look fake to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has the kind of body that makes plane janes like me self conscious

0|0
    0|0
  • cool

0|0
    0|0
  • How many camel do u want for her?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find her attractive at all.

0|1
    1|1
  • Her face is eh but hot bod

0|0
    0|0
  • She makes me feel like I have small boobs, lol. But in all honesty she looks strong and healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • ten out of ten 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • here face is pretty in a weird way, but her body is kinda bizarre looking

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• 10 x10

1|0
    0|0
  • Jesus, 10/10 wow. Beautiful. #gfgoals

0|0
    0|0
  • hot. nice face and body, but i would prefer her boobs to be a bit smaller so its proportionate with resto fo her curves,.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe the mix but this one here is a bimbo... acting all confident but then gets a boob job with knockers that can literally poke an eye out... nothing special here, dime a dozen

0|0
    1|0
  • She's attractive but whoever did her implants did a bad job lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's perfect. Way out of my league though lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is hot as fuck lol

0|0
    0|0
  • She is a very pretty. You can hate, but let's be real even if you don't like her cause she is not Your color ( or your not As pretty ) she is tight.

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10

0|0
    0|0
  • She's hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice fake tits, cute face, cool bod... I'd say 8/10

0|0
    0|0
  • She's cute. I'd say an 8/10

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like Obama..

0|1
    4|0
  • Hot but the bad tit job ruins it...

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of insecure women here. Especially the one who took the time to save a pic, outline the square of what she thinks is a fake breast (it's real btw).

1|0
    0|0