Do guys care how big girls' feet are?

I have pretty big feet for a girl so do guys ever look at girls feet I'm a size 11 like 9 1/2 in men's I think -it bothers me a lot and maybe it because I'm tall 5'8 and sometimes I will try to hide it and do guys ever notice stuff like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont draw attention to them by say kicking a guy in the but with them...if a guy likes you he won't really care about them that much, other things are more important like your face and your personality...

What Guys Said 11

• if we looking at you for atractiveness, for me, I be looking at your (in no order) face, breasts somewhat stomach, hip area ;) and kind of your butt, and kind of your legs.

i'm not looking at your foot size =p

• don't bother ... that shouldn't be something to worry about unless you are constantly stepping on someones toes ... ;)

• we do notice, but its all good

• don't worry 91/2 is kinda small we don't noticed unless its kinda overwhelming like huge shoes an hairy toes an nasty looking toe nails just keep being a girl an if a guy has a problem with it he's not worth you time anyways

• Well, I have a foot fetish so I would definitely notice. My feet are size 9 1/2 and that's not a huge foot. That's normal. And 5'8 is not tall. I'm 5'8 with my shoes on. Tall would be 5'10 and up without shoes.

• Yes men look but that doesn't necessarily mean we care and some men like myself rather prefer taller women

• You know what I say let them grow, if your feet get bigger so what. I think it is beautiful, nobody will reach the same size as me. =)

• Well if you think you have big feet try being a size 17 and having to only 5'10 inches tall. Your normal to me, and I think having big feet make you unique.

• of course we notice I was in the doctors office this mornig and this girl was alright looking but she had beautiful feet. all of a sudden she was looking a lot better

• you have nothin to worry about I wear size 15 no lie just imagine how many toes I step on

• Depends on the guy. I don't think the size matters as much as they're well kept and don't look like hairy manly feet. As long as their feminine looking it might even get you positive attention, especially if the guy has a foot fetish.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't worry about it. I found bigger feet look way sexy in high heels than smaller feet. It can do wonders to the legs added to the wonders heels already to to the legs.

• i hope they don't care ;D

• who cares. embrace your natural beauty! all celebrities have big feet, paris hilton is a size 11 sandra bullock is a 10, etc if you're tall you have longer arms longer fingers longer feet, and you're perfectly normal and proportionate.

• Don't try to hide who you really are. Who cares about the size of someones feet anyways. As long as you don't have smelly feet, or ingrown toenails which you get from wearing shoes too small on your feet to hide actual size I doubt he will care. A guy is more likely to notice how tall you are, which is a good thing.