Is my cellulite a turn-off? [Pics included]

I think I have an okay body otherwise...

I eat healthy and I work out some. And I've tried using Nivea Goodbye Cellulite products with little improvement.

What do you think? Is my cellulite a turn-off?

Especially at the beach...

link

link

link

link

link [Cellulite shot]

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not a turn-off at all. You needn't feel self-conscious at all, you have a nice body which seems fit and toned; if anything, those models and all the other types are botoxed and airbrushed to within an inch of their lives and are accountable for making otherwise pretty girls feel inadequate. Don't even give it a second thought.

• Well, thank you.

• Haha, you're very eloquent with how you type. I repeat: thank you.

• U are fine the way your are and actually a lot of girls that have your body structure really can't help it all that much. I personally hate my big hips and rib cage but it runs in the family so its unavoidable along with the love handles :( but I have come to love myself the way I am well sum what I'm still losing weight but in all the same its hard to control but hey if people say they hate that part of you just say "Fuck you bitches you don't like don't look because I'm going to flaunt my body whether you like it or not"

What Guys Said 18

• It's most noticeable in the last pic, but no, it's not a turn-off. That can be fixed with the right exercises. You're very cute in your profile pics. And your personality is what matters most, remember that. : )

• It shouldn't be noticeable at all in any of my other shots that aren't labeled [Cellulite shot]...I only have it on the back of my thighs. But thanks.

• A little weight gym work will take care of that, Triplet. Don't woryy, it's not a turn off anyway.

• True and thanks Marty.

• cellulite is natural for girls...your body looks great. I'd say you should steer clear of reading cosmopolitan as it will only poison your brain and make you think there's something wrong with you.

• Thank you. I actually canceled my Cosmo subscription last week. Can't afford it with college approaching was the reasoning behind it, but still.

• you look fine

• You definitely don't need to worry. You've got an amazing body with great abs and hips. Be happy with yourself and know that you'll turn heads.

• girl I've told you again and again your beautiful...idk what makes you think otherwise but your very very pretty.

• You shouldn't have a problem getting guys. I really like your body. It's not a turnoff.

• I don't have a problem getting guys, I have a problem getting GOOD ones. :(

• I don't think it's a turnoff at all. You look like a real beautiful girl with a real body, and some guys truly appreciate that. You're a dime! lol

• Good to know. Thank you!

• you really have a nice body very nice and if he can't accept you and your body you don't need him honestly its just self confidence. show it off if your man or some one els doesn't like it screw them. you have an awesome body

• cellulite is a major turn off but if those pics are you ... then who cares? your hot, quit being self conscious

• The pics are of me... Thanks.

• I think you look good. Try going on the stairmaster to work that specific area.

• Nope. I've seen much, much worse.

• Yeaaaah, me too. But thanks.

• i don't think you have an okay body

but you might have a hot body

• nice curves girl! I like them;)

• it is quite a turn off, it looks like you have done some work to try to get in shape. I don't know htf you get rid of cellulite, but that sh*t will not fly if your trying to be 'hot'

• Is your face that God-awful looking that you need to be a gym rat?

• Wtf, you asked the question. were you really just hoping for validation with all these people saying no its not a turn off?

• Cellulite is a huge turn on for me because it shows that you are not anorexic if you carry yourself like you love yourself than any stretch marks, or dimples or whatever come off like badges of honor to me.

• I think the tatoo is the only bad thing about that body, but that's just personal, many guys love tatoos, for me is a deal breaker.

• You have a great figure ! Seriously ! Since you are not a model, you are not expected to have a "perfect" figure. A little fat in your body is always understood. :-)

• Thanks, but the guy I'm dating is a model - for Abercrombie & Fitch. So naturally, he's got a six pack and is ripped as all hell. I'm worried I'm going to look so nasty next to him on the beach.

• @TimeAndTimeAgain

Right. As long as the human race is there, prettier girls who look better than your current girlfriend are always going to be there.

• Wow, I never really knew that. Thanks a lot. ^^^^

What Girls Said 10

• I can barely notice your cellulite. Its not a big deal to me. I have cellulite on the back of my thighs. 95% of all women have cellulite. I've even seen guys with cellulite all over their butts! If you are that insecure about it then I suggest doing cardio 3x a week for 30 minutes because it lessens the appearence. You already look like you're in great shape.

• The thing is, when I go out I barely see girls with cellulite. And I'm jealous. But thank you.

• Look a little harder because plenty of people girls&guys have cellulite.

• Everyone has it. You can be the skinniest woman and have it because it's natural. You look completely normal and if any man says something bad about it then they should go hump a wooden stick, not a person. :) You are a very pretty girl the way you look.

• Thank you!

• I don't have it..... don't stereotype.

• Sporadic, just because you can't see it doesn't mean you don't have it. It's a natural part of the body.

• What cellulite? ;p

You're hot

• If you want to tone your thighs a bit leg lifts and lunges are great :) I think you have a great figure. If you tone up a bit I'm sure you can achieve the results you want without much effort. You're gorgeous :)

• Thanks, I'll definitely start doing more squats and lunges.

• Actually,without creeping you out,you're hot.You have nice body & I barely noticed your cellulite...well to tell you the truth,on that last shot,I notice a lot of girls have that[on their legs] & I didn't know that was cellulite O.o I just thought it was...there.

• :O Thanks. You didn't creep me out at all. :P

• i think everyone has there problems. there's nothing wrong with it. besides its not a huge amount so no I don't think it's a turn off but I'm not a guy :)

• Right. Well thanks nonetheless.

• You make me feel like a heifer.

That's all I got to say.

You look great!

• hun I have the same problem. my boyfriend doesn't mind it at all. Tips: Tanning help tremendously!

• I was already planning on going outside to tan more today. Haha. Thanks.

• Lol have you ever heard of a tingle lotion?? It burns like crazy but it really helps! put it on before tanning.

• No I haven't. I should go pick some up ASAP then.

• You have a great body, don't sweat it!

• Don't even worry about it. You have a great beach body.