Curly Or Straight hair? Which Is More Attractive?

Okay so the first question was a total fail. Lolso guys, which do you find more attractive on a female..curly or straight hair?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It depends on the girl's hair in my opinion. Some girls look really good with curly and straight hair while others look better with straight hair rather than curly hair. Me personally I like both just about the same depeding on the girl. Overall I'd say it's a tossup just go with which hairstyle you like better because when you like the way you look you'll have more confidence and that's more attractive to me than a hairstyle. =)

What Guys Said 46

• For me, I prefer curly hair,coz its looks more natural,whether they make up it or not, than the aquired abnormally straight hair. I guess not less than 90% of the girls in these days used to make up their hair.

• Lemme guess - you're in a dilemma: "Straighten or not to straighten those natural curls?"The answer is - whatever looks the best to a girl. Some look better with straight hair, others look better with wavy hair.

• :'') thanks =)

• depends on the girl's features. Some look really good with curls and some don't.Some are just more suited to straight hair, and there are some that just simply look better with curls.Errrr! We are talking about hair on the head, are we?

• lol. Ofc. xD haha. tnx anyways :'')

• Both are good...maybe straight hair but, if so, by a slim margin...seem to be adding females from the Philippines...may as well try you as well!

• A little in between, like wavy hair. My filipina ex had wavy hair and it was just so hot!

• long and wavy it also depends on how tall she is and her figure

• wavy is more attractive and natural looking

• I prefer straight hair. Also wavy.

• I can equally like straight and wavy, it depends on the girl. But perhaps wavy hair catches my eye a bit more, generally speaking.

• I have a slight preference for curly hair...it's so cute! ;-)

• I am good either way..and, like most males, cannot believe that you did that!..o.O

• U Welcome!

• Hays cool thx! (:(:

• Genuine!..(:(:(:

• Show Older
  • long and straight is the safe bet for most girls. that's who I tend to notice first. its just the epitome of femininity.however, there are certain girls who can rock the short and curly and man is that so hot.

• straight

• Straight!

• straight

• doesn't really matter but I would have to say straight

• Curly hair.

• Straight hair is best, but if the curls are natural, they're good too.

• CURLY! looks wild and sexy lol but than again straight can look hot too 0_o depends... some girls suit both, some suit just one way. Usually just curly though

• I love curly hair on girls! it make them look exotic than bored straight hair

• That second one is wavy more than curls (or so I thought).

• Haha

• I guess. Damn gradient scale when it comes to hair.

• I would say it's curly, just not those super coiled up ones.

• i like girls with curly hair

• Straight, every day 365/24/7.

• curly hair

• If your hair is the same length as the girls in the links...definitely the big bouncy curls. Verrrry sexy.

• Me & nivek got it goin' on! (LOL)...the curls are much easier for a guy to run his fingers through...should you get to that point...There's nothing wrong with straight mind you, I love em both, but curls kick things into overdrive.

• Long and curly

• Sorry, I accidentally down arrowed you, it was supposed to be an up! I totally agree!

• sometimes I forget beyonce is black

• Straight.

• Curls. Straight is boring.

• It depends on the girl. I like Curly hair though, but some girls look better with straight hair.

• Straight, although slightly waved looks nice sometimes too. But if I had to pick between the two, I'd pick straight.

• Curly.

• A very preferential thing, but I like a mix between. Mostly straight, then feathery around the ends.

• does it matter?

• imo doesn't matter to me but if I had to choose it would be straight

• It doesn't really matter to me but if I had to choose I would choose curly hair.

• which ever is natural/suits the girl

• I'd rather she shave down there. :D

• I really don't even know why they have a down vote :( makes me feel sad inside

• he's the down vote troll...

• lol totally not the point of the question :p

• As long as she has hair, idgaf

• I love girls with hair. =P

• I <3 girls with straight hair :-)

• Show More

What Girls Said 20

• Straight or wavy.. I like them both! I'm actually going to get my hair wavy soon :)

• My hair is naturally straight. At one point I did want my hair to be curly but my family and friends said it just wouldn't be me they said it would be better to leave it striaght so I prefer straight hair.

• I have naturally curly hair because am mixed & I only keep it natural in the summer, otherwise I keep it straight. I to do every six week's go for treatments (deep conditioning)

• NATURAL. Whatever it is, wear it proud.

• Curly [=

• I like loose curls like the ones in your picture. It's pretty and natural looking. Straight hair can look good but it can also look stern, and I think curls are more romantic, better for dressing up.

• Most guys prefer straightI have curly hair and I love it :PIt's more versatile & has a bit more character.

• I have naturally curly hair and I think it looks better on me than straight hair, because my curly hair gives me a more softer and sweeter look. :) So curly it is!

• i'd go wavy, curly, its just more sensual. not frizzy curly/wavy though. curls are more interesting and I'm assuming that curly/wavy hair is the type of hair that catches the eye easiest and fastest. I like curly

• i would like my hair much more if it was straight.

• I love curly hair! My mother has natural curly hair and I'm jealous. Haha

• curly

• I love curly hair! It looks fun to me!

• Straight is preferred by guys; it's said to be the most preferred hair type, followed by wavy then curly :PStraight is just sexier, often times healthier, shinier and they can run their hands/fingers through it. All of the girls they find sexy such as Megan Fox, Miranda Kerr, Scarlett Johansson, Eva Mendes, Mila Kunis, Lauren Conrad, Jennifer Lawrence-all have straight hair

• I'd say go straight. Can't go wrong :P It's a classic amirite?If you're aiming for sexy, definitely go straight

• ...so don't curl my hair for tonight? lol. I want girls' opinions too!

• Straight or wavy.

• i like both :)I have naturally curly hairbut I straighten itjust depends on how I feel that day

• Personally I like curly hair because I think it gives me a softer look than when I have straight hair. I naturally have curly hair and think it looks better than when I straighten it. Also I am Asian, and most of the Asians I know have straight hair and it's nice to be the unique one without straight hair. :)

• I voted "Girls with straight hair" because I know my boyfriend prefers girls with straight hair. However, I think curly hair looks the best, personally.

• Which ever suits the girl. I love curly hair, but it doesn't look good on me.

• wavy hair, ftw :D

• hehe ;)

• lol of course you had to be a rebel and choose the in-between :p