Do girls like it when they can see a guy is wearing Calvi Klien underwear? When you sag your jeans?

and do girls like the white ones?

or if a sgiys shirt is short?

Most Helpful Girl

• She wants to see what` s hiding in my CK briefs

I tell her wear suspenders and some PVC

and then I` ll film it all upon my JVC

Tinie Tempah - Miami to Ibiza lyrics

It has truth to it

• One of the stangest answers

• CK boxer briefs!

• Ok OK I get it, your gay, i` m sorry, i` ll discreetly take my leave now *waves goodbye* xD

What Girls Said 12

• I don't like seeing a guys underwear period. If I see you're underwear you better be getting naked in my bed, otherwise go buy some pants that fit

• Sagging jeans are just not acceptable. It doesn't matter what underwear you wear.

Also, I don't know what you're trying to say about a shirt, but shirts should fit.

• You know what I find sexy? A belt. Get one. Immediately.

• I don't pay any attention to any guy with his pants barely hanging on his body.. I find it a complete turn off, no matter what brand the boxers/briefs are. If I'm out anywhere with a MAN I would want him to dress like a MAN not a boy, and when the time comes that you are in just your briefs, the brand is the last thing I'm thinking about.

• I know I don't

• Um nice 2 know that you are wearing Calvin Klein underwear! lol Dude seriously? Honestly, I think showing off your underwear is completely TMI. From fruit of the loom to frigging Calvin Klein, I honestly don't care!

• yesss...its sexy :)

• TURNNNN OFF! to the max!

• I sure do!

• a TINY amount of sag to a guys jeans is OK. But not to the point where I see his underwear. I don't even really care the brand of underwear a guy is wearing.

And a short shirt is a no lol

To be honest, though, Id muuuuuch rather have a guy showing his underwear because of how much his jeans are sagging than to b wearing those skinny jeans. lol

• sagging is lame unless you walk into the room sagging with your shirt off bout to beat it up... in that case it doesn't matter what brand your wearing cus its coming off... but I do like a guy in boxer briefs lol just sayin

• Depends on the girl. I'll never date anyone who shows their underwear purposely. That's gross and immature. Same goes for sagging jeans.

What Guys Said 6

• Viral marketing fail?

• ... Uh, what? Do you really think girls like snobs with their pants drooping down, 'cause CK briefs are that awesome (they are incredibly comfortable though) ? I don't think male underwear gets girls hot and bothered.. or then again.. girls, please chip in. =P

• dont sag your jeans you hobo.

• This is so weird.

• If I wore polka-dot whitey tighties I wouldn't expect a girl to approve of them, either.

• Calvi is my boy

• Eh?

• Ya they are comfortable

• I like the 365 range