Why do random guys pinch your ass in the street?

really, why?

I walked from one end of the main street in my city (Barcelona) to the other yesterday and I had my ass pinched TWICE. I checked in the reflection of a shop window and my skirt wasn't tucked into my underwear, Why do guys do it? It's so strange?

This has happened once since,

the first time (above) I was wearing a H&M tshirt dress with flip flops and the other night I was in black jeans and a bomber jacket with a shirt (?!?!?) Just normal clothes. People have no manners.

Most Helpful Guy

• WHAT? THAT'S WRONG! Even if you HAD tucked your shirt in your underwear, it wouldn't excuse it! I think it's 'cause the guys really like you & believe you're cut & sexy, but they should STILL look up the word Subtlety & keep their hands OFF! The way you asked that, do you tuck your shirts into your pants or skirt? I'm one of those who finds that a sexy look which shows off the figure even more, & maybe it's getting you noticed more as well. But, even if you dressed sluttty & showed a lot of skin, NOTHING gives a guy the right to grab you that way! Good luck & I hope it stops...

• No manners is right! Sounds to me like you looked cute & classy, but not slutty! Besides, even if you DID look sluttly with everything hanging out, it STILL wouldn't gave guys the right to TOUCH YOU! Like my BFF told someone who grabbed her, "WHOA, PERMISSION DUDE!"

What Guys Said 7

• Lol your absolutley right. -__-... id get so pissed off if I saw that lol... it is totally unecessary, rude, dis-respectful at most. Though... I would have thought ud take it as a compliment! lol... means they were willing to sacrafise potential pain in their jaw just to get a quick feelskie lol. I'm guessing your from america?

• i had a girl grab my ass once, kinda liked it :)

• well... you obviously dress like a slut.

• Maybe women around the world should pinch the ass of the guy they like. That way guys will know if she actually like him. The women don't get that awkward rejection speech, he simply doesn't turn around. Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

• lol I never heard these kind of things happening in my part of the world unless the girl is walking through an area which only harbors cheap roadside-romeos

that is just sick,you should slap the guy

• lol spanish guys

oh wait...

• Either you're seriously hot, or those guys are some serious perverts.

No offence, but it's probably a combination of both...

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe it's something about where you live. Because that's never happened to me or anyone I know, no matter how attractive they are or how they're dressed. Whistles, yells, comments, honking, sure. But no one has ever crossed the line into touching and invading personal space like that. I'm pretty mellow and put up with a LOT that some people wouldn't. But the first guy to think that's supposed to be an effective way of picking up girls would have his ass handed to him, and be picking his teeth up off the sidewalk, lol.

• Because their perverts and can't control their hormones.

• because they can't get any and are f***ing self conscience so they decide to try and put a girl who seems vulnerable down. don't let them though, you should scream or do something crazy make them thing your insane hahahhah don't insult them thatll just p*ss them off. just think of something crazy to do and that'll scare 'em off lmao

• it might be the way you are walking too. but seriosusly, next time that happens turn around a clock that guy in the face. he doesn't have a right to your body, so the next time a hand goes on your ass, return the gesture with a fist in their face.